AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New best Crit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Hey hey. You wanted to be a doucher, I decided to bring forth the real material. Smile Shouldn't of been a dick over a joke, baby toucher.
Anyway..Anyone that would want to loan me this scimitar, I'd have a crack at a few people with it.
Back on topic please.
if i remember reading right somewhere, ranged weapons have a max damage, and melee do not. So since the "potential" of a low stat or no stat requirement weapon is infinite, it is easy to be able to do ludicrous amounts of damage for the weapon... i am sure if SG or someone else with well developed stats picked up my kama, a 1100 crit would not be far fetched. Also add in the skills system, and now you increase damage, crit chance, as well as how much additional damage a crit has the potential of doing... i guess the sky is the limit in the simplest sense.
My understanding is that each weapon has a max damage or crit, regardless of melee or ranged, ect.

A knife will only hit so hard, whether a noob has it, a lvl 30 or SG.
i would like to see Fists be able to be useful.
lol, just equipped my shog for the first time, 847 crit in my first fight xD
Nice hit Shadow...

Hey jaysin you want to hit 1000 + against a player 14 levels lower???
I think you are just stupid,you can hit 1000+ with level 40+ no with mid 30.
little boy,he wants just a 1000+ damage lol

And btw your str is 39(with borgs) and your dex 32...or something that.

::::::other high level,low stats,stupid player::::::
The costume doesn't fit anymore,

[Image: fat-batman.jpg]

let sleeping bats lie...,

don't "retire" and come back 2 minutes later, unless you're even more desperate for attention than you were before you "quit"
Best crit for me was with a friends weapon. Multiple 1000 plus hits.
Just to add a bit or perspective seeing as I've been mentioned in this thread, I do hit a 1k+ crit every few fights but then I also get these every now and then:

Level During Fight 30 31
Starting Health 1550 Healthy
Hits 8 3
Best Hit 493 29
Gang Points 0 0

Level During Fight 30 31
Starting Health 1550 Healthy
Hits 9 2
Best Hit 295 22
Gang Points 0 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's