AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New best Crit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

ShadowKid

(2009.Aug.16 08:49 AM)BadLuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.16 04:26 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Your pathetic.
*Edit because I can't handle the truth.*

I believe the correct spelling is "you're" seeing as how you are trying to put "you" and "are" together.

And, did I hit a nerve? Poor baby can't handle the truth.

And since when did this become school.

Pixelle

Since *the other shadow Razz dont want it to be a fight ring? LoL
School spankings totally rox. Winky

Kokozama

Since when did it suddenly become cool to act illiterate?

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.16 09:22 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]And since when did this become school.

Well, I figured if he wanted to at least SOUND like he knew something, I should correct him of his ways of telling me that I am in possesion of pathetic, rather than his original intention which was to say I'm the one who's pathetic.

I just want to make sure that Jaysin learns something.
11:10 am
New! BadLuck attacked you and lost. Delete
10:46 am
New! BadLuck attacked you and lost.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LEARN
I've learn that building skills is hard work. Takes forever.
(2009.Aug.16 01:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I've learn that building skills is hard work. Takes forever.

yes.... it does.

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.16 01:00 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]11:10 am
New! BadLuck attacked you and lost. Delete
10:46 am
New! BadLuck attacked you and lost.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT LEARN

It's called trying different tactics Rolleyes

It's not like you've never attacked the same person and lost. At least I try Smile

xSleekx

(2009.Aug.16 01:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I've learn that building skills is hard work. Takes forever.

Dunno what in AL is "hard" to do except maybe winning a close war (too bad wars are useless) nothing else really takes any ability on the players part ... just time dedication.

P.S. make wars useful again zen !
hmmm.. this thread is too hi-jacked to turn back now, why not start discussing the origin of coffee beens and where they are most commonly found?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's