AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New best Crit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.12 04:12 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.12 03:48 PM)Chicoleet Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.12 03:44 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]you must be an extremely strong level 16 with high skills and a lot of luck to hit for 1000....i've never crit'd for 1000 with a weapon better than that...

you probably have done 1000 damage, during the whole fight lol...

i am. i never bust people out of jail, and hardly ever attack. all my energy goes to crimes and gym. i dont gain XP in much and thats why im 500 days old and only lvl 16. my strength rating is 26 tho. and no its not the only thing i work on.

then why do you get smashed when we hospitalize you?
cause of my hp. the only draw back to the way i play the game is I dont get the added hp for everytime i level up. i focus on skills/stats instead of XP. But its not all bad.

It may sound crazy but i have been playin non stop for 500 days, my strength is 26 and long bladed melee skill is rank 6. i wish i had donater status so i could pull up a fight which i pulled over 1000 but i cant. Keep in mind that if i were to attack someone it would usually be around my level against players who dont do anything but try to gain XP and level up fast.

and why do i get smashed when you hospitalize me? Because the hospitalizations are coming from TheGeneral and JohnRambo. They are level 40 and level 56. You do the math.
Biggest drek ever wrote. I attacked you without armor and the highest hit you you had on me was 148.

Chicoleet

(2009.Aug.13 01:30 AM)Bloodlust Wrote: [ -> ]Biggest drek ever wrote. I attacked you without armor and the highest hit you you had on me was 148.

so i didnt have a critical. you shouldnt speak unless spoken to. that way you dont sound like an idiot all the time.
Ouch.

Chicoleet

thanks jaysin now i have tolook like an idiot. my best hit wasnt 100 it was 769. i thought i saw one for a grandbut i stand corrected
Hello.
hello lol

Psychowife

Send it to me Shadow.. I wanna try it... lets see what a little lvl 13 can do.. lol =-)

shadowlinger

(2009.Aug.13 08:07 AM)Psychowife Wrote: [ -> ]Send it to me Shadow.. I wanna try it... lets see what a little lvl 13 can do.. lol =-)

Dont do it, she will try to beat on me with it...hmm that may not be a bad thing..Winky
lol cant phsyco, sending it to a mate to use, anyone want to buy it though? up for grabs for 130k.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's