AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New best Crit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
haha i was wondering if it was true or not. but now i see how it may have happened jay. lol
yea he zerked me twice while healthy and ate axe...... F'n Punk Rolleyes

davefromaccounting

(2009.Aug.15 10:47 AM)TheManiac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 02:51 AM)davefromaccounting Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.15 02:48 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]1.) You hit for 202 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 38 for a total of 164 damage.
2.) Davefromaccounting takes their best shot and misses.
3.) Davefromaccounting takes their best shot and misses.
4.) You hit for 208 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 49 for a total of 159 damage.
5.) Davefromaccounting takes their best shot and misses.
6.) You hit for 358 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 39 for a total of 319 damage.
7.) Davefromaccounting takes their best shot and misses.
8.) You hit for 190 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 41 for a total of 149 damage.
9.) You hit for 164 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 63 for a total of 101 damage.
10.) Davefromaccounting takes their best shot and misses.
11.) You hit for 554 points of damage. Davefromaccounting resists 52 for a total of 502 damage.
You pound Davefromaccounting to a bloody pulp. When you are satisfied at the pool of blood laying at your feet, you slip off into the shadows.

Experience Earned : Hospitalizations do not earn experience.
Hospitalization Time : 159

Ouch bro that hurt....... you hit me ummm oh yea you didnt.

LMAO im over 23 levels smaller than you

In stats or regular level? Rolleyes

*cough* whats that?
1.) You take your best shot and miss.
2.) InsaneClown takes their best shot and misses.
3.) You take your best shot and miss.
4.) InsaneClown takes their best shot and misses.
5.) You hit for 156 points of damage. InsaneClown resists 20 for a total of 136 damage.
6.) You are hit for 5 points of damage. You resist 4 for a total of 1 damage.
7.) You hit for 570 points of damage. InsaneClown resists 25 for a total of 545 damage.
8.) InsaneClown takes their best shot and misses.
9.) You hit for 139 points of damage. InsaneClown resists 30 for a total of 109 damage.
10.) InsaneClown takes their best shot and misses.
11.) InsaneClown takes their best shot and misses.
12.) You hit for 427 points of damage. InsaneClown resists 16 for a total of 411 damage.
You honorably defeat InsaneClown in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 76
Hospitalization Time : 17
hahaha, he got you there clown!

Pixelle

(2009.Aug.15 09:45 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]beat me with a zerk while i was in fair and naked. speak the truth young man for the truth will set you free.
Aaw, so you should be happy he cant beat you yet... i dont understand the purpose of your signature then. *talks in baby voice* is big strong level 45 threatened by the f'n punk? O.o

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.15 09:45 PM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]beat me with a zerk while i was in fair and naked. speak the truth young man for the truth will set you free.

A win is a win is a win.

Not my fault you're stupid enough to take your armor off...oh wait thats right, you sold your armor so that you MIGHT be able to afford something better than a bungalow or having to ask for loans in the forums.

The one thing you've yet to learn how to do is mind your own business. You're not cool enough to be a "protector" of AL. You're just pissy because your little bitch (Suicide) is being smacked in the mouth for having a smart ass mouth and offending women.

Of course, you're sexist too aren't ya?

Oh, and for a level 45, you're pretty fucking weak.
Your pathetic.

*Edit for waste of time*

Pixelle

Sorry Shadow55. Neutral Here, let me try to fix it. *shrugs*

I apologise, JaySin, I am sure you're an upstanding citizen and a great AL player, i should not have let my irritations with you gotten to the better of me.

And as for BL, well i think you can imagine why he's not too fond of you. Wink

Have fun playin. Cheers.

whiiiiiii!!! n.n
21.) You hit for 715 points of damage. Mats Fullar resists 24 for a total of 691 damage.
Finally got my 700 crit... yay. Mrgreen
I just equipped my Dicoate Titanium Nodachi Blade and actually have done better in defense than in attack with my crits.
Level During Fight 23 23
Starting Health 1200 Healthy
Hits 8 5
Best Hit 773 43

I hope it only gets better from here Smile

BadLuck

(2009.Aug.16 04:26 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]Your pathetic.
*Edit because I can't handle the truth.*

I believe the correct spelling is "you're" seeing as how you are trying to put "you" and "are" together.

And, did I hit a nerve? Poor baby can't handle the truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's