New best Crit
2009.Aug.12, 03:58 AM
New best Crit
thought i would share this as i think its pretty cool, i didnt take a screeny buy ill take one of my fightlog if you dont believe me.

1.) You hit for 828 points of damage. XXXXXXresists 10 for a total of 818 damage.

that is with this sword:
Quote:Dicoate Titanium Scimitar
Item Type Melee (Long-Bladed Melee)
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 2
Weight (kilograms) 2.2 kg
Standard Price $155,000
Trade-in Value $8,500
Scimitars are large curved swords that have been around since before the middle ages. Intended to be wielded by one or both hands, the scimitar is designed to deliver a heavy slash. Current versions of the scimitar are made of titanium and dipped in Dicoate for an unruly edge.

Item Requirements
Strength 10

anyone done better with that sword?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Aug.12, 04:47 AM
RE: New best Crit
im sure people probably could if we all didn't update to better weapons...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Aug.12, 05:19 AM
lol, yeah financial issues forced me onto it.. but its pretty surprising what it can dish out.. in every fight i hit at least 1 600+ hit

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Aug.12, 05:24 AM
just before i got rid of that weapon i started seeing a lot of hits in the 600's...for it requirements, its a pretty good pvp weapon...HORRIBLE hideout hits though from what i remember...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Aug.12, 05:25 AM
lol, its only a lil sword mate.

definatly best wep i have ever used for price/efficeniency

2009.Aug.12, 09:04 AM
(2009.Aug.12 05:25 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  lol, its only a lil sword mate.

definatly best wep i have ever used for price/efficeniency

Loan it to me for one PvP fight. I want to see what I can do. Smile
2009.Aug.12, 03:25 PM
(2009.Aug.12 03:58 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  thought i would share this as i think its pretty cool, i didnt take a screeny buy ill take one of my fightlog if you dont believe me.

1.) You hit for 828 points of damage. XXXXXXresists 10 for a total of 818 damage.

that is with this sword:
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 2
Standard Price $155,000
Trade-in Value $8,500
Scimitars are large curved swords that have been around since before the middle ages. Intended to be wielded by one or both hands, the scimitar is designed to deliver a heavy slash. Current versions of the scimitar are made of titanium and dipped in Dicoate for an unruly edge.

Item Requirements
Strength 10

I've had that sword for awhile and ive hit for over a thousand a few times. its kick ass weapon tho
2009.Aug.12, 03:29 PM
(2009.Aug.12 03:25 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.12 03:58 AM)shadow55 Wrote:  thought i would share this as i think its pretty cool, i didnt take a screeny buy ill take one of my fightlog if you dont believe me.

that is with this sword:
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 2
Standard Price $155,000
Trade-in Value $8,500

Item Requirements
Strength 10

I've had that sword for awhile and ive hit for over a thousand a few times. its kick arse weapon tho

doubt it haha, good joke....

2009.Aug.12, 03:30 PM
(2009.Aug.12 03:29 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  
(2009.Aug.12 03:25 PM)Chicoleet Wrote:  

that is with this sword:
Legality Illegal
Availability Rating 0
Concealment Rating 2
Standard Price $155,000
Trade-in Value $8,500

Item Requirements
Strength 10

I've had that sword for awhile and ive hit for over a thousand a few times. its kick arse weapon tho

doubt it haha, good joke....

im not jokin, im not a donater so i cant pull it up but i have before
2009.Aug.12, 03:34 PM
yh he let me borrow the weapon and i hit my highest hit with it