AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what in the heck is this?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

ShadowKid

lol to both of you lycan flea bags.

Fallout

So now I have have to look for opponents that can do enough damage to me so I can get full value from my targets.

While I understand the new changes do not intend to do this I feel like I'm being penalized for putting in the effort to train dex....not getting hit means I get less xp Sad
(2009.Jul.21 05:34 AM)TheMace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.21 05:30 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]I like this zen now i am no one's whipping boy.

I dont know about that SK, the level 9 in our gang says you give pretty good exp, he he! Razz

hahaha lol
(2009.Jul.21 05:39 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]So now I have have to look for opponents that can do enough damage to me so I can get full value from my targets.

While I understand the new changes do not intend to do this I feel like I'm being penalized for putting in the effort to train dex....not getting hit means I get less xp Sad

he's got a point... maybe it should be like total stats compared between targets?

TheMace

(2009.Jul.21 05:39 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]So now I have have to look for opponents that can do enough damage to me so I can get full value from my targets.

This is true. Low Dex and high Res means my targets hit me enough to reach the 5% potential damage needed to get my exp, but dont do enough damage to bother me too much.

People who are monsters for their level are screwd. Cos no one near them gave good exp anyway as they were a much higher power level...and now their regular targets give even less exp! And they can only reach so high up with much lower health than those on a similar power level. And the only way to get more health is to level! :/

This creates a circle of needing more health to get good exp, but needing to level to get more health, but find it hard to level cos need more health! Neutral

SisterLynx

How about being able to control/sort our enemies list now?

shadowinc

i do not , but i guess it goes back to what i said a long time ago, the game will continue to evolve, either hang around and see what is next or move along
(2009.Jul.20 11:35 PM)filthymick Wrote: [ -> ]WTF!!!!!!!

I EITHER BEAT THE drek OUTTA SOMEONE OR LOSE. there is NO in between for me. this ruins tryin to play for me, in its entirety. by the time i get better, everyone else wil be twice what they are.

AL's idea of weeding out non-donors

hit the gym
Level 60 Weapons....we have
Level 60 Armors....we have
New Code....we have
Big players at 45 +...we have

Let's bring back Loki,Pullo and w00k Rolleyes

Prksoilder

i dont like this at all... Its going to take twice as long to level up. Sad
The point of us "farming" other players is that theyre weak and wont do much but they are the arount the same level but just wont put up a fight and usually inactive. And if we do hit people back it will take longer to attack again because they have to deal damage to you and you have to wait to recover hp and attack another stong player and so on....

This wont help the people with that strategy out at all.
(2009.Jul.21 01:57 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.21 01:35 AM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]erm... wtf.. who changed the name of my thread???

It was merged with another similar one by everyone's favorite moderator.

yes...i started this thread name!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's