AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what in the heck is this?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
It's rough but there's always bitching about major changes. Lighten up and if this ruins your day then go away.

ShadowKid

You what !.
Go Nake!!
Attack Type Leave Them
Attack Result Win
Experience Points Earned 441.0
Hospital Minutes for Loser

love, it, i would normally get about 280 exp for this attack.

as for the people complaining, find better targets and stop crying.

TheMace

(2009.Jul.21 07:45 AM)Prksoilder Wrote: [ -> ]i dont like this at all... Its going to take twice as long to level up. Sad
The point of us "farming" other players is that theyre weak and wont do much but they are the arount the same level but just wont put up a fight and usually inactive. And if we do hit people back it will take longer to attack again because they have to deal damage to you and you have to wait to recover hp and attack another stong player and so on....

This wont help the people with that strategy out at all.

Im actually moving faster than i was before. All you have to do is find targets that do over 5% damage (easily done) so you still get same exp from them. And then throw in a couple of targets that give you bonus exp. Then levelling is much easier now lol

Jocasta

You honorably defeat xxxxx in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 771 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 39

I'm lovin' it btw!
I think most you you saying that you like the new code this morning were not here 9 or so hours ago when it went into affect. I think Zen tweaked the code some already.
She should tweak it more. I get hit by a level 49 and he gains 336 point. I hit a level 34 and get 89 exp. So i'm being punished for working harder than that 34! BULLSHIT! hes within 2 levels. The only way for me to gain exp now is to attack people of my POWER level. This will mean hitting people higher level than me that have greater hit points. Whats the reasoning in that. Also a 49 hitting 13 levels lower should result in his name being changed to pansy and gain him 0 points
i can see lots of players that maxed at exp for their level catching up to those of us that worked years to get where we are much quicker than the norm and the higher levels really not moving at all....much bigger bottle neck affect coming here

times are drastically reduced...still playing with this

btw...ive never gotten 700 exp for an attack

this will be the only person in the game i can get bonuses from

You honorably defeat XXXX in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 993 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 34

btw...times went down over 30 minutes for a leave
Thats because your not a weak lil fag. They are the only ones gaining anything here. Epic backfire Zen!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's