AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what in the heck is this?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Exp losses for gang battles should be different..IMO
this sux...i lose to konyen so much on a reguarly random basis (yes, reguarly random) that i stopped attacking.

then this...

You honorably defeat konyen in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 170 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)
Hospitalization Time : 20

he hit me twice is why i guess. but still sux.
same here....excpet i got avg exp

You honorably defeat Zeon in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 293
Hospitalization Time : 17

this is starting to blow.
I like it.

You honorably defeat ChiefEagle in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.

Experience Earned : 702 (Due to the difficulty of this combat, you have received extra experience!)
Hospitalization Time : 37
U HAVE NO IDEA

You honorably defeat (XXX) in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 1 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)
Hospitalization Time : 24

IM NOT KIDDING, ONE XP

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.21 03:18 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]U HAVE NO IDEA

You honorably defeat (XXX) in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 1 (Since this attack had literally no risk of a loss, you have received half experience.)

IM NOT KIDDING, ONE XP

Attacking a level 1 player does not count lol
it definately needs some touching up... i think my normal exp is lower too =(
(2009.Jul.21 03:21 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]

IM NOT KIDDING, ONE XP

try a level 33. no joke. level 33 player and i got 1 xp.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.21 03:57 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.21 03:21 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]

IM NOT KIDDING, ONE XP

try a level 33. no joke. level 33 player and i got 1 xp.
Then you answered it for yourself.
um?? no??

i hit level 30s when i need to and i get 250-350 xp per attack. when theres nobody left to hit, i will TRY a level 20+ to see if they're strong enough, and i generally get 200 XP and say blah, not enough xp.

now i hit a level 33 and get 1 XP. u have no idea what you're talking about in saying "i answered my own question." really. any idea who you're talking to? you're talking to mr. mathcraft. back off

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.21 04:03 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]um?? no??

i hit level 30s when i need to and i get 250-350 xp per attack. when theres nobody left to hit, i will TRY a level 20+ to see if they're strong enough, and i generally get 200 XP and say blah, not enough xp.

now i hit a level 33 and get 1 XP. u have no idea what you're talking about in saying "i answered my own question." really. any idea who you're talking to? you're talking to mr. mathcraft. back off

This is why the exp has been tweaked.Players like you farming no-bodys for half decent exp.That was the whole point of the revamp,to let players battle players their level.You talk about hitting level 20's ...man that would not cut it in real life.Like you would gain any exp from a fight with a baby!

Time to hit the bigger guys for exp,travel maybe?? Fight players your own level,get a bloody nose,learn from the experience of a better fight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Reference URL's