AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vent at Wraith and Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

SisterLynx

ZhuSeth

[Image: 15083dz2zg24oqv.gif]
[Image: snakes-white-big.jpg]

-B-

ShadowKid

(2009.Jun.30 10:20 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrIf0QJ0s_M

The ending is great!

I think someone in this thread.

1. Has a HUGE Ego
2. Thinks highly of himself.

thats why Vas
^^Is all you ever do complain?
Buy a book on grammar.

Thor

I vote that Zen names a head mod or super mod and his job would be to look at other mods job/warning to make sure things are done the right way.

I understand this forum doesnt have 25 000 members and a huge staff like others I've been in before but there has always been some hierarchy in them, mods, senior mods, junior mods, etc.

I vote For Dru or ChiefEagle to be in charge of keeping other mods in order!!

p.s. Don't every warning needs to come with an explication from the mod that gave it?
Yeah..But, then, you get told by Err that he doesn't mind you expressing your opinion but get temp banned for expressing my opinion about a mod, by a mod, and signature banned for expressing my opinion about a mod by the super mod, Errble.

Confusing, I know..

shadowinc

(2009.Jun.30 01:26 PM)Thor Wrote: [ -> ]I vote that Zen names a head mod or super mod and his job would be to look at other mods job/warning to make sure things are done the right way.

I understand this forum doesnt have 25 000 members and a huge staff like others I've been in before but there has always been some hierarchy in them, mods, senior mods, junior mods, etc.

I vote For Dru or ChiefEagle to be in charge of keeping other mods in order!!

p.s. Don't every warning needs to come with an explication from the mod that gave it?
i agree
6:52 am Well if you would explain it to me then I can improve........otherwise............

Sorry...............
6:49 am See thats why you do a lousy job, you don't know the difference
6:42 am Therein lies our bone of contention..........

But I harbor no ill will.............
6:36 am Research the difference between censorship and moderation. That should be a starting point.
6:28 am I ask only that there are no references to the female/anatomy/..........

I will always take advice..........
6:23 am Rabble Rouser'd

You are a little overboard
5:21 am I really hope you don't detest me as much your posts purport.......

Above is a conversation with wraithlord. Notice the censorship comment and his inability to know the difference

Thor

nvm, just read correctly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's