AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vent at Wraith and Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(2009.Jun.30 09:20 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Marlo, Tommi, you both need to stop now.

Perhaps checks and balances should be inplace. In other words one mod should not be able to give 100% of the warnings to get someone banned unless they are doing something that would cause real harm to the game or other players.

not that I know but would suspect that one mod was at work... grudges have no place in banning...
Stop already.

Weebay

(2009.Jun.30 09:40 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.30 09:20 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Marlo, Tommi, you both need to stop now.

Perhaps checks and balances should be inplace. In other words one mod should not be able to give 100% of the warnings to get someone banned unless they are doing something that would cause real harm to the game or other players.

not that I know but would suspect that one mod was at work... grudges have no place in banning...

It's not a bad theory you bring up there RJ. Example though, I haven't warned either of them.
He hasn't. Has modded posts, though.

Weebay

I almost feel as if warning people puts more incentive for them to push their limits in the forums.

Marlo

()()
(òò)
(__) - Tommi (with an i).

()()
(òò)
(__) - His virtual piece of tail.

()()
(òò)
(__) - Who tommi (with an i) really thinks about when he is cybering with his virtual baby bunny.
Do I really need to use your name, Marlo, or should I just wait and laugh when you're banned from the game? And do you ever get your facts straight? How many times have you jacked to the 'literature' in your forums since that thread went up?

Marlo

Please, tommi (with an i), do your worst.
Do you know my heritage, Marlo? Or are you ignorant to that fact, too? lol

Marlo

Do you think that I, in any way shape or form, care about your heritage?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's