AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vent at Wraith and Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Oh. Sorry, Biffles. Gotta post this one to get back at you. This is much worse.

Attack Type Overpowered by Defender
Attack Result Win
Total Combat Rounds 14
Experience Points Earned 107.0
Hospital Minutes for Loser 68
Attack Time Jun 30 2009 - 8:39:10 pm
Defender's Last Action Prior to Attack Jun 30 2009 - 8:10:15 pm

Combatants Behemoth RetiredJohnRambo
Level During Fight 38 40
Starting Health 1075 Healthy
Hits 6 3
Best Hit 833 230
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 648 2,499
Total Damage Resisted 69 377
Total Damage Taken 579 2,122
Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 216.00 416.50
Damage Resisted Per Hit 23.00 62.83
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 193.00 353.67
Wraithlord. Are you serious? I was pulling his leg to get him to come back to the game, you jackoff.

Go get fucked, man. Seriously.

TheMace

(2009.Jun.30 10:31 PM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thread.......

What I took from it was that Tommi was whining and got smacked by Johnrambo........How funny.

Tommi and John wrestling........? I 'll put my money on Rambone.......

I like what Thor suggested..........a Godmod............

..........you've changed..........
Good job bro.......You really proved your point.....

To whom I don't know because if you actually had a purpose you would realize Behemoth is a figment of your imagination and Tommi is striving for a higher station in life.

You will not reach it by posting here...............Redface
You are fucking worthless..Why do I bother..?
(2009.Jun.30 10:39 PM)TheMace Wrote: [ -> ]

What I took from it was that Tommi was whining and got smacked by Johnrambo........How funny.

Mace wants you to feel the wolf inside you.. *snickers*

TheMace

(2009.Jun.30 10:43 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.30 10:39 PM)TheMace Wrote: [ -> ]

Mace wants you to feel the wolf inside you.. *snickers*

ha ha!! Mace does not support beastiality, lol!
You are bad RJ........lol

No full moon yet.......
(2009.Jun.30 07:14 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]SK. Are you retarded? I haven't been half as bad as you, even before I started being hated by the community a long time ago.

Don't run my name across your screen again, friend or foe. You get someone else's approval(Jolabent) seeing as this thread hasn't already been deleted, as most of my hate threads about crappy mods have been deleted.

Glad I got a splendid friend.

I very seldom warn anyone I just edit/delete posts that are unsuitable. I do know of one night a few nights back where I was told in no uncertain terms about where I could go and what I could do. After asking nicely with my warning and being called something very nasty, I hit warning. After repetitive posting and warning, from 2 mods, someone was banned from the forum for 24 hours.

If someone keeps up the antics and keeps getting warned they will eventually be banned for 24 hours of posting. If you don't wish to have a warning, don't keep repetitively posting the same thing over and over again. It was deleted or edited for a reason that goes against the rules of the forum and therefore, we do our jobs. I don't look at who posts it before I delete it, if it is unsuitable it is removed. If warranted a warning will be advised. Maybe that should be a hint for someone to stop while they are ahead. Just my 2 cents worth.
Well. Here's the thing. Opinions are allowed to be posted, being they nice opinions or not so nice opinions. You squelched my opinion from being heard because it's 'attacking the mods,' whenever it was my opinion. Then, got force-fed crap because I looped around your scheme and posted my opinion in my signature and told 'I can understand your voicing of your opinion, but being mean to a mod in your signature is wrong.'

If it confused you, I got censored, then censored again whenever I tried to do the thing they said I could do; Voice my opinion.

So..Really. Which is it? Can I, or can I not, voice my opinion?

Weebay

Tommi nobody cares about your opinion, or you posting it. It's the constant bickering between you and other players that litters the forums with unfunny humor. I also don't think anyone cares about a little joking with someone, but if you're not at it with Marlo, its with ShadowKid and now it's going to be Biff again.
Aside from some of us may or may not like what you post, it's the poor taste in humor and the relentless back and forth with other players that the forums don't need to see on a daily basis.

Now you can go post your long retort to this, but at the end of what ever jargon you write, you will still be wrong.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's