AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vent at Wraith and Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
You would figure out a lot about me, if you knew. Like the fact that I'm much more laid-back than the itch is. All I'm doing is having a good laugh at you.

Marlo

You sir, are delusional.
Hmm. Nope. Laughing at Mr. SeriousBznz(That's you).
(2009.Jun.30 09:43 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.30 09:40 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jun.30 09:20 AM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Marlo, Tommi, you both need to stop now.

Perhaps checks and balances should be inplace. In other words one mod should not be able to give 100% of the warnings to get someone banned unless they are doing something that would cause real harm to the game or other players.

not that I know but would suspect that one mod was at work... grudges have no place in banning...

It's not a bad theory you bring up there RJ. Example though, I haven't warned either of them.

I know... I think you handle things well and probably a bit light in how you do it, and appreciate that... but some mods are not as fair, or overly fair as you are.

(still on subject)

ZhuSeth

Look a rainbow

Marlo

I care to know nothing more about you tom.

Go fuck yourself in your fat ass, in hopes that some day some one who looks just like your father will do it for you.

You fat fuck.
Yeah..That was too much, even for me. Sorry, Marlo.
Look a rainbow

-B-
OMFGLMFAO!!! BEST THREAD EVER...OR AT LEAST IN A LONG TIME.
[Image: de305d50d52e579ca73c389.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's