AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Vent at Wraith and Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
wtf.... broken thread?!?!?!
LMAO i seen what hardasgranite posted. lol
(2009.Jun.30 11:42 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO i seen what hardasgranite posted. lol

ooo tell me!!!!!!
This is where you are wrong, Wraithlord. Thanks for the try, but you'll never understand me, much like anyone else in this community. I can be the grand guy that saves people and puts together awesome plans one minute, then give you crap and treat you like the dog you make yourself out to be the next.

You decided treating others, and myself, like dogs was acceptable, which made you a dirt-bag Mod in the process. You can play a mean game, but you aren't much of anything good in these forums. You call me a mental midget because I point out that you're a douche mod with douche methods of modding? Look at yourself. Banning people, and having others ban people, because they're saying something about your stupid ass. That's pathetic.

Next time it feels that you're right, try to think on it. Might be wrong.
He said something to Tommi, and was right. Fuck, did I just say that?Wink
(2009.Jun.30 11:38 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Tommi nobody cares about your opinion, or you posting it. It's the constant bickering between you and other players that litters the forums with unfunny humor. I also don't think anyone cares about a little joking with someone, but if you're not at it with Marlo, its with ShadowKid and now it's going to be Biff again.
Aside from some of us may or may not like what you post, it's the poor taste in humor and the relentless back and forth with other players that the forums don't need to see on a daily basis.

Now you can go post your long retort to this, but at the end of what ever jargon you write, you will still be wrong.

It won't be long. Just that you're a retard like Wraithlord and haven't a clue about me, thus why you get treated like how you treat me.

-Hint hint.-
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that I would never deny anyone. It is how you express your opinions and the words that you use that get censored and when it is deliberately attacking someone in the forum to stir up issues that creates a bigger issue.
Sucky mod is not half as bad as some of the things said on these forums, Jolabent. You, among others, need to use your head.
I am glad to see my fish are biting......lol
Yep..No more bites, here. Forum leave's up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Reference URL's