AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang knowledge needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd like it if peeps could explain some of the existing and past gang "themes" or filed of activities, whatever.

An outsider can always know so much. I'd be curious if people having been through gang ruling the game once and later rottin in a cave would have stories to share also.

It is a nice place to talk around here sometimes.

Oh, yeah, and

-B-
I am not sure what planet your dialect comes from but I don't comprehend it.
(2009.Jun.05 09:35 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what planet your dialect comes from but I don't comprehend it.

I thought I was drunk without the liquor..Glad I'm not the only one that couldn't put together what he wants to say..

doubtful

(2009.Jun.05 09:35 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what planet your dialect comes from but I don't comprehend it.

Plus 1
Qwerty is it really you?
Can't get shit of what he said.
i think he wants to read some old stories of past and present gangs. when they was on top and when they hit rock bottom and fell apart.

kind of like your average citizen getting strung out lol

im pretty taosted myself now so i could be giving the wrong interpretation of his literation.

but who cares im free!!!! Winky

Thor

Oh ok, well, the Elders came, the Elders conquered, the Elders left.

Hows that for a first history lesson?
Beer bud is right.

But, even tough I appreciate your effort Thor, that's something most forum readers know.

I was looking for explanations on stuff. Like, how did the idea come up for a Killer Bee gang? Who created Bad Muthas? Before StargateCommand and the Sesame Street Mafia, was there another one? What does 14k really stand for? And so on...

Yeah, I'm pretty fracked myself Beer
That would be interesting to hear about. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's