AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang knowledge needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dark Matter was originally The Elder and One more gang.

Yoda used to have a brief description of the major gang history. I thought it was quite interesting.

XxDragonxX

Dark Matter was when RJ took over the Pestilence core if i remember right.

Best gang in AL history in my book.

Crazykid
Yes, that's right. Pestilence. Good memory, CK.

That's the Pullo and Loki time.

shadowinc

yea i remember pest the shadows and pest merged for a short time as well as dark matter for a short time, that gang was a power house, really hated to see it go as it did
Come on TRIAD, tell us about the 14k
499's was purchased for 7 mil +....... the original 499's members dispersed long before the transition. I put up the lions share and most of the existing members put in some as well.........Oldman....Lostime....
Someone got intel on SGC?

And who they are or w/e

Are there gangs in there made from whole schools or countries? AFL?
Correct me if I did mistakes, but here is one of my parts.

Quote:People do not really know the Cosa Nostra story well, they mix facts with fiction.

The original Cosa Nostra was presided and created by Bigrod. Used to be a Shadow Family gang earlier, as Rod and SG used to be close. At some point, JUDGES and MOB separated to be to different entities.

Cosa Nostra consisted of Bigrod, and numerous other players for most of it's existence. Shadowdoc (current name?), both kids, Blackpanther, Nargul (witless) if I am not mistaken, and a few others. Fall 2007, Bigrod bought a baby gang, 11 or 12 slots (do not remember) wich was to be part of the MOB family, Cosa Nostras. This sub-gang was led by Atrain, Styxriver, and Blackwidow. A few still playing ALers started there (Acooper, me, Eff, vidar01, EriktheRed).

At some point early 08' or december 07 (can't remember), Rod tought about retiring, as the game grew boring on him, gang managing was getting annoying and overall determination he was getting from his allies / members was not as high as his could be. At some point in the meantime, Shadowdoc left for SVs, and the gang was disbanded. It was turned by SVs to some sub-gang for a while, VILAINS Minions, wich was led for a long time by WARHAMMER. This gang saw growing some bad seeds like Slim, or people like Canosoup. (later on the gang was bouth by Rod) This gang is lost now, or at least I don't know anymore wich one it is.

Cosa Nostras (the sub-gang) survived for a while, but had no impact on the AL community. Bigrod and nargul joined for a while, to help out the changing administration and carry on the MOB name. At some point it was given to Styxrivers and some associates that wanted to revamp the gang, with turn to SOldiers of Fortune for a while before they went inactives, and blah. It died. (the gang was sometime bought by Acooper as Valhalla's sub gang, Valgrind, then ValgrindGBZ)

Rod travelled after, Shadows, DM, 3 man pvp gang, and DM again, and 2 man gang with me, in spring 2008, wich we called Cosa Nostra again and MOB was back.

Then, really early summer, he joined Warhammer / Slim (in the gang now morphed to QC Legion (family gang that did not work out))and made Cosa Nostra again, over there. Troops and most networking was in place already, and Rod had found a financial ally that could provide him support, and total dedication.

Not long after, wanting even more power, he bought DM. Awesomo moved to SVs.

Cosa Nostra got his peak of slots, hideout, and investments, but lacked dedicated manpower. Worked a few months, allied itself with SVs for a while. Rod was offered spots from many gangs.

Fall 08, he retired in a hospitalization frenzy many still remember.

MOB with it.

ryanpearce

the gang i own seven sins was redwings when i took it over but dont know any history behind that.

I know RAGE use to be my old gang piru street boys and later on nemesis all no body ahs probably heard off lol but a bit of info there.

Weebay

SGC used to be the Sesame Street Mafia when I had first started, that is about all I know of them.

Not sure if any of Diss has been mentioned in here, but not much to say. Original founding members are still in the gang, always been under this name, and it was purchased as a new gang.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's