AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: elf contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

shadowinc

when is it tonight or tommorrow when it starts,kinda confused on this one

Scorpious

I think it is the new day tomorrow. Darn it, why do I have to work the night shift tonight. BLAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigersclaw69

for the record i was not involved in the creation of these items. Biggrin

Hiei008

so lemme see if i got this right.. all we have to do is train one stat all day using up all our energy with each train?

Scorpious

It is the total of your energy I believe. THerefore, if that is the case you can train in smaller chunks more frequently and minimize the happiness loss. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
The contest is to see who can use as much of their maximum potential energy for Christmas. So for example, say you get 10 energy every 5 minutes. In an hour, that's 12 refreshes, or 120 energy. So if you use 119 of the energy you gained in one hour, you are at 119/120 for the hour.

If you use energy refreshes in the donator house, you can boost your percentage. But if you do this once, you no longer qualify for the non-refresher group. So there are two sets of groups, the refreshers and the non-refreshers.

theghost83

If I use credits to refresh happiness.Will I be in the refresh category?Or does that not matter?

playajam

read the post phan...

filthymick

it matters if someone has credits to burn they can refresh alot giving them huge percentages. i already made the mistake of refillin my energy with credits. i fear that is gonna hurt me in the contest, but who knows. it would be nice to win, but with all the training we're gonna be doin noone loses Biggrin

strt182

be nice to see the zone elf trainer pop up Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's