AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: elf contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

EmperorRetu

i have given up on trying to win contests in this game. since i never have enough time to even come close to wining one, due to the fact that i have to many other things to do in RL.

i wish the Admins would come up with a contest that gave everyone an equal chance of wining, even if they could only log on 1 time a day for a short time. like mabey a lottery that gave specail gifts.

But good luck to all of you that have the time to do this contest!
EmperorRetu Wrote:i have given up on trying to win contests in this game. since i never have enough time to even come close to wining one, due to the fact that i have to many other things to do in RL.

i wish the Admins would come up with a contest that gave everyone an equal chance of wining, even if they could only log on 1 time a day for a short time. like mabey a lottery that gave specail gifts.

like the pumpkin contest Smile

edit: and turkey contest

EmperorRetu

i meant more like a lottery where you sign up or buy a ticket, but each person is only allowed 1 entry.

shadowinc

EmperorRetu Wrote:i have given up on trying to win contests in this game. since i never have enough time to even come close to wining one, due to the fact that i have to many other things to do in RL.

i think you should think about what your saying,it seems to me your saying zen and err is not being fair,well everybody has the same chance to win any contest that is put on by them,so instead of whinning try to have fun and enjoy the game Biggrin

Scorpious

I am not even trying the contest since I was working before it started and I will be working after it ends. I will just bust people as I can. Going to be my holiday deal too. Anybody I can.

Also, wasn't last years Thanksgiving contest (2006) a raffle for just logging in once or was it for all AL players playing at the time? I was a newb then and won something.
shadowinc Wrote:so instead of whinning try to have fun and enjoy the game Biggrin

you call that whinning you must not be married lmao!!!!!!! lol

ShadowKid

4 words YOU GUYS ARE NUTS
ShadowKid Wrote:4 words YOU GUYS ARE NUTS

LMAO, I think I am thinking my son is. He made me stay up all night and day to do this contest.........Kids........ oy!!!!

shadowinc

ShadowKid Wrote:4 words YOU GUYS ARE NUTS

who me?well the doc did say i had a few loose bolts and nuts in my head, lol lol lol Twisted Twisted

jlag08

This is a great contest. as are all that Zen throws at us, that is what makes this a great game.
I.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's