AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: April 01 hosp war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009.Apr.01 11:54 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]i want only peace...

and

some love
(2009.Apr.01 11:58 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Mrgreen
(2009.Apr.01 11:58 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]does this make us the most neutral gang in the game?

2nd, just after this one

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?action=view&ID=1

dude they're over-rated
Apparently so is fighting your own battles.

Jocasta

Erm....just hold the phone there a second.

So you start a war with us, for no particular reason, just cos your gang feels like bullying another gang, and when our allies step in to help, you go all smacked arse about it.

1:21 pm BlackClouds hospitalized you.

You even have to draft in your retired gang members.

So now who can't fight there own damn battles!

*edited cos I can't type for shit!

buuddha

(2009.Apr.01 11:13 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 11:04 AM)shadowinc Wrote: [ -> ]options was giving, one of xpats thought to mail lets say vulger mails, and it seems will not listen to thier prez, all it takes is G2 to mail me and its over

You had no business getting involved, get a clue!
no way Eek thats not the sg we all know!
really sorry i can't play with y-all today
but hospin wars are a fraggin drag when you're on the phone
i can barely get anyone... Cry

buuddha

(2009.Apr.01 12:26 PM)Jocasta Wrote: [ -> ]Erm....just hold the phone there a second.

So you start a war with us, for no particular reason, just cos your gang feels like bullying another gang, and when our allies step in to help, you go all smacked arse about it.

*edited cos I can't type for drek!
that makes no sense. blackclouds is about as xpats as it gets, in the gang or not.
so, yah, they would be fighting their own battles.
(2009.Apr.01 12:26 PM)Jocasta Wrote: [ -> ]Erm....just hold the phone there a second.

As far as we know, your gang was hosping our members (or member e.g. WARHAMMER) yesterday for whatever reason which is why a war started. Dont act as if you didnt see this coming. Black Clouds may do as he pleases and rarely logs in so its not as if we asked him to help. In fact, I didnt even know he hit anyone.

And please get off your horse if you think we need BC to hosp you Smile
Heh. lol
(2009.Apr.01 12:35 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]

As far as we know, your gang was hosping our members (or member e.g. WARHAMMER) yesterday for whatever reason which is why a war started. Dont act as if you didnt see this coming. Black Clouds may do as he pleases and rarely logs in so its not as if we asked him to help. In fact, I didnt even know he hit anyone.

And please get off your horse if you think we need BC to hosp you Smile

get your facts straight
warhammer started the drek by mugin online and talkin drek
than teal was nice enough to talk with g2(i think) and they had reached an agreement
hits stoped till this morning when Dingi started hospin people cause he felt like it
and for all who wonder why SV and SG help it's cause they felt like it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's