AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: April 01 hosp war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2009.Apr.01 10:52 AM)aaron713 Wrote: [ -> ]ya thet was a really fair war 3 bif &^* gangs vs 1 gang thet was really fair i want to see use vs pc and see who is better lol

X-Pats... I recommend booting this fool. He has been nothing but a problem from his AL day 1.

Just some friendly advice! Wink
Wait! warhammer mugged someone online?Ive never heard of such a thing!
Why are leprechauns always giggling?

Because it tickles their balls when they run through the grass.
(2009.Apr.01 12:57 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Batman and Shadowguard: A broken English match made in heaven.

I'll bet they understand each other perfectly.

Thanks....to
10:09 am Opassum hospitalized you.
11:25 am Ohpassum hospitalized you.
12:21 pm thrillhouse hospitalized you.
1:25 pm BlackClouds hospitalized you.

Thanks guys....

-B-
Thank heavens for the medics Smile

ShadowKid

(2009.Apr.01 12:57 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Batman and Shadowguard: A broken English match made in heaven.

I'll bet they understand each other perfectly.

Lol i thought i was in that bracket.
(2009.Apr.01 06:33 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 10:52 AM)aaron713 Wrote: [ -> ]ya thet was a really fair war 3 bif &^* gangs vs 1 gang thet was really fair i want to see use vs pc and see who is better lol

X-Pats... I recommend booting this fool. He has been nothing but a problem from his AL day 1.

Whats your problem with him..he has done nothing wrong but speak his mind. Oh wait you can not do that here.
(2009.Apr.02 06:56 AM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 06:33 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]

Whats your problem with him..he has done nothing wrong but speak his mind. Oh wait you can not do that here.

That post isn't the problem. I actually just quoted it because he changes his name so often (Aaron/Rockstar/MaxPayine... whatever) to clearly identify him.

He has written numerous vulgar e-mails, tried to steal other gangs' members, and lied repeatedly about other suspect actions that have happened in his short tenure.

This guy will be like TriadBoy when he's been around longer... he'll be a virus that nobody will want to be around.

But hey... he's good for the game! Everyone needs an enemy! :-)
Are you saying this because he was giving you crap for giving him crap? Or are you genuinely saying that? I can't tell.
anyways...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's