AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: April 01 hosp war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ZhuSeth

Kick their asses Hugegrin
(2009.Apr.01 11:15 AM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]Kick their asses Hugegrin
Rolleyes
Hospital Minutes for Loser 234
Hospital Minutes for Loser 243
Um..I wonder if they forgot who they were fighting against in the Christmas war..

Just a refresher; SV + VS + PC. Alliance..I dunno where the Shadows came in at, but I'm having a feeling they're connected to PC.
I remembered Tommi.

But yes, it was the Shadow part that i found to be curious.

Jocasta

SG has been a good friend of mine in AL, and has always given his word to look out for PC right from day 1.

He has done exactly that.
Mystery solved.

Now, onto the next one; Is anyone in this war having fun other than SG and Batman?
(2009.Apr.01 11:35 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]But yes, it was the Shadow part that i found to be curious.

Why???The Shadows have good players and 2 great leaders SG and his Lady...Ninja

-B-
does this make us the most neutral gang in the game?
(2009.Apr.01 11:54 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Why???The Shadows have good players and 2 great leaders SG and his Lady...Ninja

Batcrap, sometimes I wonder if you do it on purpose or if you're too busy having fun with Robin.

I won't even bother explaining to you, most others understood.

Go back to your hosp war! And keep up the good job at not training your stats! Mrgreen
(2009.Apr.01 11:58 AM)LikeWhoa Wrote: [ -> ]does this make us the most neutral gang in the game?

2nd, just after this one

http://www.awakenedlands.com/gangs.php?action=view&ID=1
(2009.Apr.01 11:58 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Apr.01 11:54 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]Why???The Shadows have good players and 2 great leaders SG and his Lady...Ninja

Bats sometimes I wonder if you do it on purpose or if you're too busy having fun with crimes and hosp war

I won't even bother explaining to you,i not have the words with me.

Go back to your hosp war! And keep up the good job you are good!
Hey Preacher...ok...i don't want to angry you...i want only peace...Wink

-B-
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's