AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: April 01 hosp war....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh we will stop
April Fools!

Jocasta

'As far as we know, your gang was hosping our members (or member e.g. WARHAMMER) yesterday for whatever reason which is why a war started. Dont act as if you didnt see this coming. Black Clouds may do as he pleases and rarely logs in so its not as if we asked him to help. In fact, I didnt even know he hit anyone.

And please get off your horse if you think we need BC to hosp you '

What total cobblers!

DW is correct. WARHAMMER mugged my gang members online, so he got hosped. I know you don't need BC to hosp me so that was a brilliant deduction Sherlock....take you long to work that out?

And don't think I don't know that you planned all this last night and that Dingus was the one who was supposed to instigate it. Better plug those gang leaks, Debbie dear, perhaps use the drek you keep spouting to do the job, cos your mouth looks more and more like an anus with every crappy post you make.
My my people take their wizarding seriously

Jocasta

(2009.Apr.01 12:51 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]My my people take their wizarding seriously

Not really, I'm playing WII Sports with my kid at the moment....I do have a real life ya know!
Batman and Shadowguard: A broken English match made in heaven.

I'll bet they understand each other perfectly.
ok guys
let's just all enjoy this and wait for X-pats to throw in the towl... Smirk
Real tough with SV backing you up
(2009.Apr.01 12:51 PM)DebbiePinson Wrote: [ -> ]My my people take their wizarding seriously

Someone really needs to take a look at themselves. Others admit they are addicted to an online game yet you never do. We know you play full time so get off your high horse its gone lame.
(2009.Apr.01 01:01 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Real tough with SV backing you up

facts are facts dingi
you couldn't stick till the end with what you started
i'd have rather taken the beating till SV and the rest would have goten bored than yield
(2009.Apr.01 01:05 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Someone really needs to take a look at themselves. Others admit they are addicted to an online game yet you never do. We know you play full time so get off your high horse its gone lame.

I never do? lol Why you've asked me before? I'm totally addicted but it doesn't mean I take it seriously. Its about having fun in the end right? Its just there are many times where you can feel steam coming from the monitor over basically nothing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's