AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to those who even care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

redz28

why my leaving dis is so important to everyone is beyond me...its kinda crazy how this has turned into a topic about me...pretty funny and stupid at the same time...1 of 2 things has happened here,,,no one has a life and cares more about 1 person leaving a gang,,2,,their sole purpose is to live through a online game where everything in it is more important than real life...

deathwing i never asked people to stop attacking me...that is not the reason i left..then again,,,,does it really matter why i left dis?????
Who is Redz28?

delpot

Dingus Wrote:Who is Redz28?

4:41 am RedZ28 attacked you and lost.

i dunno. some dude.

ShadowKid

He was in Diss.
ha

Scorpious

filthymick Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:NP at all. If you or anyone in game wants a piece of an OC payout just need to let me know and I will start a higher one when they join. Smile Smile
lol way off topic and sounds like a solicitation. FilthyMick approves this message and ur methods of sneaking them in

word.

Thanks Mick. Better here than having to post every 24 hours or so in the gang recruitment section. lol lol lol lol

Scorpious

No pyramids please.-USH

ZhuSeth

off topic, and no pyramids.-USH
Scorpious Wrote:No pyramids please.-USH
now you're over reacting
to bad there isn't a tag for being annoing ush
you'd win that for sure

stalker8929

my thread we can talk about what ever we want as long as we dont break any rules.i thought everyone was just bored talkin trash about your moderating skillz.but you have to be the worst mod ever
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's