AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to those who even care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

stalker8929

are you saying you didnt desert diss in the middle of the hosp war?correct me where im wrong.
redz28 Wrote:and yet i can do this to him,,but he cant do it to me...also about a hosp was deserter,,dont open your mouth unless you know what your talking about...

You honorably defeat SlimShady in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 245
Hospitalization Time : 30

THANKS FOR THE EXP,,,SAD YOU HAD TO ZERK ME..

There was an exposed nerve there somewhere...

stalker8929

i think the man is perturbed :oops:

redz28

he doesnt give up,,,il give him that...i thought this was about hosping everyone in downtown? instead it has turned into a try to kill redz28 quest..i left dis for multiple reasons...hey slim!!! nice try again!!

3:42 am
New! SlimShady attacked you and lost.
I'm glad I stayed up for this...

stalker8929

me to.so other than getting your arse handed to you why did you bail?you left a top notch crew why?

redz28

it is kinda funny,,i didnt have full health or a belt on and he still couldnt beat me...i think its time to move on slim

redz28

stalker8929 Wrote:me to.so other than getting your arse handed to you why did you bail?you left a top notch crew why?

if you think they are top notch why dont you join them?
He parried your attack on his character....

I will say that I like Red...

But he should have at least waited out the hosp war before leaving his people...he also left a bit of speculation...

stalker8929

got better things to do small fry,,whats up with answering the question.?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's