AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to those who even care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

stalker8929

You pound Deathwing to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 112

and another bites the dust,,lol

redz28

guess im next....i doubt you will be able to hosp me,,,you will have to zerk instead

stalker8929

probably im not wearing my armor tonight, out on loan,but if i beat you in diss with there great combat rating your easy pickings nowBiggrin

redz28

you sure about that slim???????????

2:26 am SlimShady attacked you and lost.

redz28

and again!!!!

2:40 am SlimShady attacked you and lost.

redz28

keep trying,,,,

3:11 am
New! SlimShady attacked you and lost.

redz28

finally,,,you had to zerk me,,,i had half life too....

3:16 am
New! SlimShady hospitalized you in a maniacal frenzy.

stalker8929

You pound RedZ28 to a bloody pulp. Your blood lust isn't quenched however, and you continue to pulverize your opponent until exhausted. After catching your breath you stagger off.

Experience Earned : 0
Hospitalization Time : 101
thats about all im taking off a hosp war deserter. and raise your hand when you talk to me,,lol

redz28

and yet i can do this to him,,but he cant do it to me...also about a hosp was deserter,,dont open your mouth unless you know what your talking about...

You honorably defeat SlimShady in combat. You walk away and let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery.
Experience Earned : 245
Hospitalization Time : 30

THANKS FOR THE EXP,,,SAD YOU HAD TO ZERK ME..

stalker8929

and when my gear gets returned you will be my wipping boy again.you didnt raise your hand fool.lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's