AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to those who even care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
iceman2020 Wrote:Ah, but he said it was not the reason of the hosp war, or that there were other reasons associated with his leave, leaving your argument to pure speculation and assumption. Until he admits such or there is conclusive proof, you are essentially arguing the very same thing you did.
it's not spec
redz asked a couple of people to stop hiting him and when they didn't stop he left diss at an incredible speed

iceman2020

Sounds to me he didn't agree with the cause of the war, not the fact of being hosp'd. But the past is the past anyway. As Rambo said elsewhere, who cares
iceman2020 Wrote:Sounds to me he didn't agree with the cause of the war, not the fact of being hosp'd. But the past is the past anyway. As Rambo said elsewhere, who cares
+1

filthymick

on crap! my microwave is broke. anyone got any popcorn, or waanna let me use their microwave? ive brought ganja and captain morgan.....

stalker8929

wow,,after reading my drunken thread.the only thing i can say is.cocaine is a hell of a drug. Biggrin
"F*** yo district! What did tha five fingas, say to tha face!? *Slap*!"
"I'm one of the baddest mutha truckas of all time, Im one of the best lookin, best singing mutha truckers youve eva seen! Hold my drink..." lol

Scorpious

Well, not sure of Redz28 reason for leaving nor do I really care but just because some people left their gangs whether temporarily or permanently does not mean they were scared or upset or tired of getting hit.

I had people their gangs to join mine so I could complete my OC. I finished it, I paid them, they went back to the fighting. Not all people who leave a gang are doing it out of fear or are necessarily traitors to their gangs. May have some other reasons behind it.
Scorpious Wrote:Well, not sure of Redz28 reason for leaving nor do I really care but just because some people left their gangs whether temporarily or permanently does not mean they were scared or upset or tired of getting hit.

I had people their gangs to join mine so I could complete my OC. I finished it, I paid them, they went back to the fighting. Not all people who leave a gang are doing it out of fear or are necessarily traitors to their gangs. May have some other reasons behind it.

I only left for some tasty jailbusters pie. It was goooood eating. Much obliged Scorp.

Scorpious

NP at all. If you or anyone in game wants a piece of an OC payout just need to let me know and I will start a higher one when they join. Smile Smile

filthymick

Scorpious Wrote:NP at all. If you or anyone in game wants a piece of an OC payout just need to let me know and I will start a higher one when they join. Smile Smile
lol way off topic and sounds like a solicitation. FilthyMick approves this message and ur methods of sneaking them in

word.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's