AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: to those who even care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

stalker8929

i have,i used to be a member.and if i wasn't in pc .i would run with them again.

iceman2020

So you're argument is that he left the top-notch crew of Dissidence...and yet you did the same?...interesting argument.

stalker8929

i left for my own reasons and not in a hosp war.big difference.hosp wars are where you man up

iceman2020

Ah, but he said it was not the reason of the hosp war, or that there were other reasons associated with his leave, leaving your argument to pure speculation and assumption. Until he admits such or there is conclusive proof, you are essentially arguing the very same thing you did.

redz28

oh yea thats right,,,you were there for a week or two...hahahahahahahahaha

hilarious,,im a small fry who can beat you,,yet your the shark who cant eat the small fry!!!

as for my leaving,,,it was for personal reasons along with the fact that i didnt approve of the hosping war...lets just say that i and some of the members just dont see eye to eye...so i left because i truly was not happy,,,,if you must know...

stalker8929

i really dont care.either way..i know slim dosnt run from nothing.even the people that dont like me will tell ya ill take my beating like man.and the man left during a hosp war fact.could have left before or after..but he chose during.why he left only he knows.im only pointing this out because the deserter was trying to be tough.and also wanted to know?yet still no answer
Don't loan your shheeit out...i hate doing it..I'd rather pawn it and buy it back later...I did loan out some sheeeit and now I am getting my arse beat down and stalemating...

redz28

you are 1 of 2 things slim...a guy on drugs or you are mildly retarded and cant read...if you look at the post right above yours i do believe i explained my self even though i didnt have to..call me what you want/will it still doesnt change the fact that

SlimShady attacked you and lost.=== 4 times

stalker8929

mine and reds last war.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJdO-gyTOw&feature=related
^^ that link is missing the "h" from "http", but that video was great, poor kid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's