AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Snyiper Wrote:
Mock8800 Wrote:Love your neighbor as your self. Romans 13:7

Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

If a man slaps you in the face offer him the other cheek.

Do not repay evil for evil.

These are versus from the bible. They all apply here. So no matter what your motive is for the deed. Remember that your don't become the hero, but you become the villain.

Oh please this coming from someone playing a gang violence game with hospitalizations and crime....LOL hypocrite writing

I'm quitting this game because of your comment. I can take being hosp or mug or mentally challenge but if you think me playing this game makes me a hypocrite then I will quit. To all my brothers and sisters in Christ who play this game I advise them do likewise. This game is worldly and will pass away in time. If this will hinder us in preaching God's word then we must cut it off. I had a fun time and have made many friends here. I will remain activate for 3 days so those who I owe money or wish for contact info I will be able to give to them. Zenith I truly enjoyed playing this game but God comes before everything else for me. I hope that this game will continue to grow. I love you all, and will keep you in my thought and prayers. AMEN.
Crybaby. :roll:
Can I have all your stuff :wink:

Good luck out there.
Sorry to see you go over one rude comment. The world is full of sinners, no matter were you go you shall find them and I don't think you should quit doing what you love because of one person. True they didn't embrace your message but maybe just maybe somebody else did and was able to relate to it. Don't give up because you can't see the positive results of your actions, they are there hidden among all the bad in the world.
but seriously... your stuff.
Weathers Wrote:but seriously... your stuff.
lol
weathers hahah....eh he called it first weathers want to split it?>
thatthingufear Wrote:Sorry to see you go over one rude comment. The world is full of sinners, no matter were you go you shall find them and I don't think you should quit doing what you love because of one person. True they didn't embrace your message but maybe just maybe somebody else did and was able to relate to it. Don't give up because you can't see the positive results of your actions, they are there hidden among all the bad in the world.
Very wise post.

delpot

uhhhhhh

DirkDanja

Quitting over a comment :?
Just because one or two ppl comment your comment
doesn't mean it didnt reach someone
everyone has their own views and beliefs
to say your quitting over a comment is absurd

IF YOUR QUITTING

quit over something that matters
not over an opinion