AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

volcomjurk7

is god real?? :shock: :? :?
Its a game people

volcomjurk7

Punisher Wrote:Its a game people

i haveto agree with Pun here, its only a game :shock: :roll:
im still trying to wrap my brain around someone quitting, simply bc they were called a hypocrite. did i miss something here....or is that what happened?
called hypocrite...didnt want to make a bad witness...quit as i see it

over
They quit because religion got brought into the mix..
volcomjurk7 Wrote:is god real?? :shock: :? :?
Yep, she's a creation of bronze age farmers, used to explain the then unexplainable.

redz28

mock is the one who quit cause he brought religon into it...crazy...
I am totally shocked that someone would quit over a statement such as you received. We all have our own beliefs in everything in life. If you allow someone to question your beliefs and call you a hypocrite, then you may want to take a deeper look inside.

Be strong in what you believe in. If others don't, that is their loss. If they do and you believe strongly in something, it will just make you a stronger person. Not everyone will believe in what you do. That is their choice.

Do you quit in real life when some one calls you a hypocrite? Or do you stand proud in your beliefs? This is a game of many people world wide with all different beliefs in how life should be. It doesn't make you any different if they don't agree. It does make you stronger if you stand strong.

I have to agree with the statement "Would Jesus Quit?" I bet the answer would be no. He never quit in his preachings even when he was crucified and betrayed. Why would you quit the game because someone calls you a hypocrite.........
Religion- An reason to kill others based on an abstract belief....see subjective

Don't quit because you were offended. Deal with it and move on. I have had issues with Hypnotoad but it is in the past and we are cool. Time heals all wounds but only if you allow them to heal. Keep picking at like a speed freak and thats what you end up. All eaten up inside because of a belief.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's