AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I had alot of fun but time for me to go.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

biffbaffboff

Online brutal games,where you hosp your friends and foe's,mug your ass off,rob banks and steal cars is no place for a christian.Glad you have seen the llight, I just hope jesus can forgive you for all your many sins committed here.

DirkDanja

I killed a guy with a spear lol :shock:
I have killed a guy with a saltine cracker............

Nooooooooooo lets not go there..........

cannabus

biffbaffboff Wrote:Online brutal games,where you hosp your friends and foe's,mug your arse off,rob banks and steal cars is no place for a christian.Glad you have seen the llight, I just hope jesus can forgive you for all your many sins committed here.

yes thank you... *bing bing* we have a winner

volcomjurk7

cannabus Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Online brutal games,where you hosp your friends and foe's,mug your arse off,rob banks and steal cars is no place for a christian.Glad you have seen the llight, I just hope jesus can forgive you for all your many sins committed here.

we do?? lol what does he get? lol

cannabus

volcomjurk7 Wrote:
cannabus Wrote:

we do?? lol what does he get? lol

*in a wanker voice* A FREE TOASTER OVEN AND SOME KITCHEN KNIVES... for all the runners up they get a complementary pen
A crusifixction............
Much like an exoneration.......

cannabus

but more pain full
I have permission to put some photos here???....
My photos are anti-God..... Twisted Evil Twisted
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's