AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mayor Election '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I was on my way to a press conference, when I ran to a man, Jim the football coach. Now Jim was worried, because he happens to make quite a bit of money as a coach, and doing other things on the side, and he feels isolated by my campaign to help out the lesser folks of Decatur. Now, I can understand where Jim is coming from, but if you have that kind of wealth, do you really need to worry about money? You're already in the top tier of society, no longer struggling to make end's meet.

So I ask you - why do we need to give the wealthy more and more? Things are already terrific for them. They have high endurance, big houses, tax cuts, sports cars, and hot women (and Cheetah has Pun). What about you? Do you have all these things? Jim the football coach does. And i'm not about to let that tier of society get more and more benefits from a corrupt mayor. They shouldn't be punished for reaching such a high tier, but they definitely do not need more benefits than they already have. If you aren't able to meet the quota of a "high tier" player because of monetary issues, you will no longer be discriminated against!!

POPSOUP '08
Gornikel Wrote:I vote "the legend"

ohhh thank you

ShadowKid

LikeWhoa Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:I vote "the legend"

ohhh thank you

I think he was talking about me haha!.
We were Born in the 80's..
... so vote for us, ladies.
PopCan08!
Tommie knows who I'm talking about

DirkDanja

80's babies have my vote since i to was born in the 80's
someone start the new voters poll, so Ush and I can begin bettering things for the AL community at large. Smile

DirkDanja

Sorry Poptart but im switching my party because i dont agree with the values of your running mate

Smelly vikings suck

Im voting MarBay08
Oh, come on. Ad hominems aren't a reason to change your vote. What values of mine don't you like?

DirkDanja

Maybe not yours but those of vikings in general

When i think of it weren't vikings sorta like terrorist :?:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's