AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mayor Election '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Canosoup Wrote:PopCan 08
The candidate with the name that can't be misconstrued sexually.

i concur Biggrin
buuddha Wrote:this idea reeks of Test of Honor.

and it smells bad. really bad.

what is test of honor? sounds kinda dumb
dont ask

Marlo

In the scope of the public eye, just how credible is the man with perverse mind and manners poor enough to speak it?

Marlo and Weebay stand firmly on the belief that a strong moral background, bereft of the toxic sludge of sarcasm and conjecture, is integral to the long term integrity of a public official.

Weebay and Marlo for strong moral fiber in the oh' nine!

MarBey '08-'09
As mayor of Awakened Lands, I will do my best to improve resistance, which will allow players to actually spend time training their resistance! No longer will 1 point of res be about as good as having 1 point of acc, but since its so hard to train then you dont really need to bother training it, it will be worth having!!

And strength will be even more vital.
While i have a brief moment.. I would like to introduce to all of AL....my running mate. THE running mate...that can take over at any given instant....if something should ever happen to me. this man is no stranger to anyone and is as respected, if not more so, than ANYONE in this great land of ours. without further adue...it is my great pleasure...to humbly introduce...the one...the only....MR.... Ushanewnewba!!!!!!!

*crowd erupts*
no comment
I'm afraid Mr Newba can't run for Mayor as he is already an acting Mod. These two jobs would conflict and ultimately make him unable to do the job properly.
and hes a modzi
Canosoup Wrote:I'm afraid Mr Newba can't run for Mayor as he is already an acting Mod. These two jobs would conflict and ultimately make him unable to do the job properly.

He isnt running for Mayor. I am. plus.... we looked into it and all the paper work checks out. its official! your dirty political tactics will not work!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's