AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mayor Election '08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
LOL
Conrad1103 Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:....

**Press Release**

nobody cares

Look here AL. It is this type of depraved indifference to the community that we most surely do not need.

Weebay and Marlo will do all within our power to support any AL'ers voice, aligned or against our diplomatic stances. Our focus will be to raise the collective AL voice to those that matter, and ne'er think to dampen even one players point of view.

MarBey '08-'09

I agree Marlo...and I plan on running a good clean race agaisnt you and your running mate..and my good friend..Weebay.

thank you very much, and good luck to you all.

For the betterment of AL and all that reside,

Conrad

bs, 100% of your ad are negative.
LikeWhoa Wrote:
Conrad1103 Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:
abysmalpoptart Wrote:....

**Press Release**

nobody cares

Look here AL. It is this type of depraved indifference to the community that we most surely do not need.

Weebay and Marlo will do all within our power to support any AL'ers voice, aligned or against our diplomatic stances. Our focus will be to raise the collective AL voice to those that matter, and ne'er think to dampen even one players point of view.

MarBey '08-'09

I agree Marlo...and I plan on running a good clean race agaisnt you and your running mate..and my good friend..Weebay.

thank you very much, and good luck to you all.

For the betterment of AL and all that reside,

Conrad

bs, 100% of your ad are negative.

i havent even run an ad yet. lol
ad
Really?
please no pyramids, or ush will lock this thread Sad

TheMace

abysmalpoptart Wrote:please no pyramids, or ush will lock this thread Sad

Need a new thread anyway, with a poll, and advertisements.

buuddha

this idea reeks of Test of Honor.

and it smells bad. really bad.

mudpies

ok, so I'm only to page 6 right now, but SK, didn't you quit? Don't you have a federal jail record? Aren't you a foreigner? You are not Change we need.
buuddha Wrote:this idea reeks of Test of Honor.

and it smells bad. really bad.

it isnt an idea, it was just fun. someone who doesnt even play ToH threw it out as an option, and someone else - who also doesnt play - ran with it. if you want to go play toh, go play it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's