AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Term limits for mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

shadowinc

ok well if thats what it takes let it be, stop having thier lil pets that can get away with whatever is all i have to say
shadowinc Wrote:ok well if thats what it takes let it be, stop having thier lil pets that can get away with whatever is all i have to say

if Zenith and Err are happy with the mod's behaivour after analyzing each situation and complaint, i dont think our opinion matters anymore

shadowinc

well it should

BadLuck

shadowinc Wrote:well it should

Why? They own the game, if they are happy, then apparently the job is being done accordingly.

shadowinc

not really when the modz have thier chosen few that can do whatever

BadLuck

shadowinc Wrote:not really when the modz have thier chosen few that can do whatever
\

Give 3 examples of "chosen few"

I personally havent seen anything of the sort.

shadowinc

i guess you just do not look enough or maybe your one of the chosen

BadLuck

If you dont want to point them out here, send me a message in game. I'm curious, hence why I asked for specifics rather then just "chosen few" which to me sounds more like a weak excuse.

shadowinc

Weebay Wrote:Because Mocks Bible thread is mentioned here multiple times, I want to express my own opinion on the matter. That thread is in OTW where it belongs, I feel that the thread carries an underlying tone of religious propaganda. We all have the right to free religion, so I feel that others can post there point of views in that thread. If you don't like the links that are posted then don't read them.

This is just my own thought on that thread.

and that is the way you feel, i feel the same about photos, if you do not like them do not pay attention to them, it all goes back to being on topic and to you badluck here is one of the reasons i am pushing so hard
Links are a lot easier to deal with than pics. Pics are overwhelming especially when you are posting them in every general discussion topic. Keep them in off the wall. The occasional ON TOPIC pic in gen discussion is more than okay, use common sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's