AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Term limits for mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
if you feel like mods are being unequal or bias. Please mail a mod and or admin about the situation. Smile

I know for a fact admin/mods will look into it immediately and will for sure be unbiased.

Scorpious

So a mod did something and did not tell another mod. HMMM, good modding there folks.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W2G MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There wasn't any complaints about the thread was there? Who was offended? Nice communications there. Another reason why mods either need to go or campaign to AL and hope the confidence factor is still there.
Scorp, you are way out of line. Although I and AL appreciate your opinion, we are are tired of your campaign for the golden spoon award.

Scorpious

So the almighty mods are not perfect then. You all give heat, you should be able to take it back then.
I don't know, I kind of have the view of mods not stalking each others movements as a positive.

Plus, I think we were frantically searching for a thread, lol.

Just trying to keep the customers happy. ALL OF THEM HAPPY ALL THE TIME Smile

possible?
Scorpious Wrote:So the almighty mods are not perfect then. You all give heat, you should be able to take it back then.

No way we are perfect, except for dru, but he's the pretty boy of the bunch.

What heat? This is volunteer work...
Almighty Mods? Please...We get flamed more than anyone else in the game..We are not perfect nor are we the best players in the game. We just try to keep the forums in check the best we can. You havent been around a whole lot the past 6 months, we are doing a fine job. I think from this point onward, if you have an issue with what we do, take it up with ERR. I kind of think the rest of the community is bored with the threads.

Weebay

chance Wrote:We are not perfect nor are we the best players in the game

Speak for yourself Chance! Biggrin lmao
Stay on topic Weebay.

Scorpious

chance Wrote:Almighty Mods? Please...We get flamed more than anyone else in the game..We are not perfect nor are we the best players in the game. We just try to keep the forums in check the best we can. You havent been around a whole lot the past 6 months, we are doing a fine job. I think from this point onward, if you have an issue with what we do, take it up with ERR. I kind of think the rest of the community is bored with the threads.

Well Mr. wrong again mod I have been around enough even though I may not post all the time. I usually look at threads before I even login to see who posts and if it is somebody that has ever hijacked a thread from me or posted something of non relevance I decide then whether to login and post and hijack their thread back at them. Sometimes when I decide to login most of my first page has the little star next to the topics and a couple times it carries into page two. Still not happy I need to login to see OTW. Should have stayed the old way IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's