AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Term limits for mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Scorpious Wrote:Because it would have probably turned into a multi-post.

My post: I find the pics offensive
Your post: What pics
My post: The homo pics
Your reply: Which homo pics
My post: All of them
Your Reply: Can you specify by whom?
My post: Which part of all of them is not understood.

So, instead of 15 to 20 minutes of posting multi-threads it was done back to back so you could see them.

Then by all means, mail a mod or admin and tell them you find something offensive. if it is in OTW, then you are out of luck.

If it is in General Discussion, then by ALL means you have a case!

Mods do not play games when it comes to modding, if you have an issue, make it known to a mod or admin, and I assure you steps will be taken. Sometimes you may not agree with the steps, but that's life.

shadowinc

Ushanewnewba Wrote:We're on a roll here, and I have the whole week off.. Let's do some goodSmile

sounds like fun,all i am saying is if one person is going to be modded for it everybody should, i was modded with the attentionwhore photo, not long ago others was posting it and it was ok, so i am saying if its ok last week it should be ok this week, if not take all of them out of the forums
Scorpious Wrote:NICE!!!!!! We can clean up the forums here then. I have 11 days myself. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Let's do it Smile

Again, issues you bring to me or any other mod may or may not have the outcome you would want, or expect.

We have our own set of expectations from ADMIN, our own personal way of modding, and we always think of the community as a whole when deciding to mod something.

If picture X makes you feel bad about life and it is in OTW, I suggest getting over it, not visiting OTW, or contacting ADMIN if it is that bad.
shadowinc Wrote:
Ushanewnewba Wrote:We're on a roll here, and I have the whole week off.. Let's do some goodSmile

sounds like fun,all i am saying is if one person is going to be modded for it everybody should, i was modded with the attentionwhore photo, not long ago others was posting it and it was ok, so i am saying if its ok last week it should be ok this week, if not take all of them out of the forums

No, I disagree with the removing of all of them. You still have pictures up in General Discussion. Either the convo is dead, and not worth being modded, or the picture was on topic.

When different people post pics every now and then it is an okay, and quite funny event.

When the SAME person over and over and over SPAMS general discussion (when they have their own OTW Topic dedicated to them) it is something that is complained about by both community, and the communities moderators.

You were not randomly modded, you and I exchanged mails, and I thought everything was good to go. Apparently, you did not think so. Instead of continuing our mails, and open communication you wanted to take this public. Which by all means is great, because you both are keeping a level head, keeping the language innocent. I have no issues with any of this being public record.

Just use common sense when posting. 10 pictures a day is annoying and obviously wrong.

shadowinc

yes we did send a few mails in game and it was over, but it seems you and other modz was not on the same page, but the photos does not matter to me either way it was the point, seems somebody decided to run to admin, in which is cool, i can post my photos in off the wall, , i have my own forums for my crime family and i can post them there as well, so i can post them in either, what gets me is when a topic means something to the postier and the modz do not see it like that it does not matter, what does a satan cookbook link have to do with reading the bible

shadowinc

oh yea, i did not start this thread i just posted my thoughts, as well as a mod said he found one the topics personally was a good topic, ,but you all ahave a good time and a good night
Anarchy cook book has LONG been associated with different cults, and other non-christian religions.

It was an opposing view, and IN OTW..
Ushanewnewba Wrote:Anarchy cook book has LONG been associated with different cults, and other non-christian religions.

It was an opposing view, and IN OTW..
Ush the topic is about the bible, which last time I checked is about christianity. If they want to start a topic were they try and get on the fast track to reservations in hell, let them do it in their own topic. Keep that one pure at least.
This link is fantastic when it comes to explaining off the wall.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17

Please read it word for word, don't just take a section you like and use it to get something modded. The entire guideline is brought to mind before modding OTW.

Scorpious

So if person #1 asks a friend who might be a mod to hit person #2 because person #1 was upset that person #2 was doing a poll and a mod initially said something about the poll and when replied back in the forums about said poll instead of limping away with their tail between their legs makes me wonder:

Was I attacked online by that mod because of my reply back, or did the mod get upset thinking I was taking his buddy's thunder and running said poll, or did the mod write his buddy and then have his buddy reply back with attacking him?

Anyone remember that thread or should I edit this post and link it?

I wish I kept the attack log there but it could be brought up by our host if said mod denies it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's