AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What are crimes worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I just got $365 on forgery.
1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!
Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $293 to take the car off your hands.

Kick in the nads

DirkDanja

1. You look on the internet on how to use chemistry on household goods to create something you can sell.
2. You find a site on methamphetamines and find the needed ingredients at the supermarket.
3. You set up shop and start becoming a brewmaster.

Result: You manage to have all the right ingredients except one, but you manage to fudge it to work. You make a stash of meth and find a pusher to sell em for you. He buys them off you for $1061.

could be better :roll:
Any one know what stats would influence the most Pickpocketting, Drug Crimes and Surveillance??
I know for Con Games and Fraud you need inteligence and for
Grand Theft Auto dexterity.
Also could anyone tell me the minimum lvl for every category to have a decent succes rate in all crimes?(for GTA i know is 20 dext)
Drug crimes is 7-8 int.

Thor

Try strength for the GTA ones.
1. You walk down a strip mall parking lot looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a small beat-up car that has the door unlocked.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the clunker to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't in good shape, but who cares. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $85 to take the car off your hands.

Try Again
Crimes

:shock:
1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $1185 to take the car off your hands.

DirkDanja

I found that doing the complex meth lab results in a little less payout then stealing a sports car and the success rate of sports cars is slightly higher then that of complex meth lab

Thor

Well if you want to add the new ones and start collecting info, I got 1887$ for Sniff Midlan Corporate Data 30 AP

Didn't try the other 2 yet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's