AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What are crimes worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Yeah well those are few and far between...
still
i'm preaty sure you get over 2k with the computer crimes
Sometimes... I'll hafta post a LOW one here next time i get it... It's kinda discouraging. :?
Gang Surveillance.

1. Your buddy needs some information on a gang and hires you to do some dirty work.
2. You work your way into a position of trust in the rival gang lower ranks to learn info.
3. After some time you learn the information your buddy was seeking and head off to tell all.

Result: You make your way back to your buddy and tell him the info he needs without a hitch. Your buddy hands you $1671 in cash and you head straight for the bank!

That's one of the high. The low is 479 so far.

iceman2020

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $1695 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.
Criminal Action
1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $345 to take the car off your hands.
Highest i've seen in a while:

Criminal Action
1. You walk down to a parking structure looking for an easy car to get in.
2. You find a sweet two-seater Z4 that has the top down.
3. After a couple of seconds fiddling with the wires under the steering wheel, you get it started up!

Result: You get the car to a contact in the shady part of town. The car isn't top-notch, but who cares, it is a sweet ride. The guy just wants cars. He pays you $1342 to take the car off your hands.
1. You set up shop trying to make fake IDs for local youths to buy booze and smokes.
2. You create some good-quality IDs and start handing them out to some locals in hopes to nab some referral customers.
3. You start getting some rep on the street as a provider of quality product and the calls start coming in.

Result: After some time you get a local school underground group interested in a large order. After busting out some IDs, the kids hand you $1740 in cash!
ok i just wasted 31 aps on this crime...:

1. Bored as you are, you fire up the computer and scan the wireless networks outside an grey-market business in the Decatur Underground.
2. You find an unsecure access point and begin sniffing the data for passwords.
3. You fire up the data sniff program to try to steal some useful information.

Result: After a couple of hours with a password cracker you manage to log into their hidden database and grab client purchasing data. You fence the data for $690.
27 bucks for burglarizing a trailer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's