AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What are crimes worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(2010.Feb.15 05:34 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Feb.15 04:01 PM)zliplus Wrote: [ -> ]The average payout given in the journal stats is an average based on your total attempts, not total successes. If the payout listed is slightly higher for ponzi than for forgery, then the actual payout per success is substantially higher, such that it makes up for failures (but not necessarily for jailtime or AP usage, since the stats don't consider those).

yup! for both crimes... so considering that you average 1000$ in ponzy with 85% success and 950$ in forgery with 90% success what gives you more money?

lol. I averaged 1.2k succeeding in Ponzi Schemes. The Average in the Mobile Crime Journal is total cash / total tries. Thus you make more with Ponzi Schemes. The only downsides are that it costs a bit more AP and has an increased chance of jail.
and lower success rate...
my point is: does that extra payout compensates the lower success rate?
(2010.Feb.15 05:50 PM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]and lower success rate...
my point is: does that extra payout compensates the lower success rate?

Alright. Let me ask you something: are you after more money or a higher overall success rate?
If you are after more money, Ponzi Scheme pays better EVEN ACCOUNTING FOR FAILURES. I don't know if it pays more per AP spent, though.
If you are after a higher overall success rate, you might as well stick to Coin Con.
i think we were talking per AP... is what you use to commit crimes...
(2010.Feb.15 05:53 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ][quote='JohnnyB' pid='164271' dateline='1266277851']
If you are after a higher overall success rate, you might as well stick to Coin Con.

Whats the matter with coin con? I make crazy money doing it!Ninja *secret SV secret*
Well, per AP is also pretty easy to calculate...just divide, right? It's harder to decide on if the higher crime is worth more jailtime though, because you can't account for it through the numbers alone. Essentially, higher jailtimes just means you get fewer attempts at the crime through the day. A better way to calculate your best crime might just be to focus on one crime for several days, then see your total earnings during that period. Of course, there's still factors like varying activity to consider.
I think for an average player with average or low intel do the highest car crime until lvl 28ish +/-. Then move onto insurance fraud or ponzi.
whats average or low intel brug?
IDK. I think you can get 7 through school and such without donating? So 8 or 9 might be an average intel maybe. 7 low?
I've put minimal creds into int and have 9 after schooling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Reference URL's