AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have the Xpats started a PI agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

shadowinc

somebody please tell everybody what is going on here, we need to know, it is killing a few choice players to know lol lol lol lol
I just want to see if he actually knows what's going on, rather than find out he's trying to sniff every queef and fart along the way to try and get the pieces before we finally figure out that he doesn't know anything.
Mudpies knows a hell of a lot more than you do. This whole thread is all speculation.
Then, he can explain in vivid detail.

Loki

No.

dekarr

This drama sucks
Loki Wrote:No.

Yes. Otherwise, he can stfu. Smile My little points I made earlier didn't say 'I know the whole situation, look at me.' It said I knew what I seen, and, according to Mudpies, it's incorrect. If it was small, then I doubt they would have gotten the stick.

divinemayhem

entertaining in the downtime
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Loki Wrote:No.

Yes. Otherwise, he can stfu. Smile My little points I made earlier didn't say 'I know the whole situation, look at me.' It said I knew what I seen, and, according to Mudpies, it's incorrect. If it was small, then I doubt they would have gotten the stick.

Yet again, 100% speculation.
w00k. If it was a small thing, don't you think you would have gotten the axe a long time ago for posting my picture on the forums? I didn't want anyone seeing me but who deserves to know who I am. That my private information, and you haven't gotten the axe yet. So, I'm doubting that it was small.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's