AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have the Xpats started a PI agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
TommiTheTaco Wrote:w00k. If it was a small thing, don't you think you would have gotten the axe a long time ago for posting my picture on the forums? I didn't want anyone seeing me but who deserves to know who I am. That my private information, and you haven't gotten the axe yet. So, I'm doubting that it was small.

I never said it was small and I never said it was big, don't put words in my mouth. I simply said that everything you have said is speculation, you know nothing at all. You're just flapping your gums with your theories as always.
Have you bothered to read the whole topic? People said it was small, and I made an inquiry about it. That's what I'm talkin' on, not anything you said.

You say speculation, I piece it together and throw it in front of you. Let you know that it's not what you think it is. It's called 'logic.'

As much as it is a theory how big or small it is, theories are proven. Smile I've proven my point that it wasn't anything small, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten such a fierce punishment. Again, logic.

mudpies

Tom, I'm not telling you what's going on because it's none of your fucking business.

Peace.
mudpies Wrote:Tom, I'm not telling you what's going on because it's none of your frag business.

Peace.

Then I have all the right to assume you know absolutely nothing, Mudpies. Smile
Speculation, you know nothing. Why must you turn everything into an argument, even things you know nothing about?

PagesNutsack

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
mudpies Wrote:Tom, I'm not telling you what's going on because it's none of your frag business.

Peace.

Then I have all the right to assume you know absolutely nothing, Mudpies. Smile

Of course you have that right.

And you would be wrong.
I turned it into an argument? w00k. Head out of your ass for a second. Go look through the topic and tell me who told everyone the stfu. Tell me who said no one knew anything when people can use their heads and piece a little bit of the things together LOGICALLY.

Once you do that, let me know. Then, maybe, you'll figure out it wasn't starting by me. Smile
Uh oh. The crew and buddies are ready to save their friends from a textual logic fight. Better quit. :roll:

dekarr

Fear not Tommi, I am here to spew words by your side!
Nah. Better not. w00k's already a little sandy down there by getting information thrown at him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's