AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have the Xpats started a PI agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

iceman2020

falkon Wrote:WHAT WAS DONE TO ZEUS??? AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED...

I love lamp.
iceman2020 Wrote:
falkon Wrote:WHAT WAS DONE TO ZEUS??? AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED...

I love lamp.
huh?? :?
falkon Wrote:
randomjacker Wrote:So was this in some way worse than what was Done to Zeus??
WHAT WAS DONE TO ZEUS??? AND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I SEEMED TO HAVE MISSED...

the zeus thing is old news and a long story. but some got all of his RL info and then threatened him with the info. shortly before he quit.

as for this ban I have no idea what all info they got but surely it musta been alot...

Marlo

Will someone please tell me what in the lord's good name is going on around here?

As a concerned member of the Awakened community I feel that these issues should be talked about, so to better avert them in the future.

SisterLynx

Promathia19

i'm actually pretty shocked. what a way to start the morning to. are they permanently banned?
WTH?! Details!!!

Promathia19

randomjacker Wrote:the zeus thing is old news and a long story. but some got all of his RL info and then threatened him with the info. shortly before he quit.

as for this ban I have no idea what all info they got but surely it musta been alot...

ah yea... i remember that....

that was messed up!

Iloveyoulongtime

Thats why i didn't put my personal info in the registration bit just in case that happened.
randomjacker Wrote:So was this in some way worse than what was Done to Zeus??

I'm doubtful anything can be worse than what was done to zeus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's