AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have the Xpats started a PI agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
playajam Wrote:Zues sent a turtle to my house. no one seems to remember that. just showed up one day

personal info. not acceptable. account frozen. fed jailed. assets seized. family assassinated. Player jammed.

welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can i take your order?
playajam Wrote:Zues sent a turtle to my house. no one seems to remember that. just showed up one day

Now THATS funny Biggrin

Probably why they didnt get banned after teh Zeus incident then!
can i ask what happened to zeus?

playajam

i don't know but evidently he has no problem putting a little turtle in a box and shipping him half way across the country

buuddha

[Image: mrturtlefa9.jpg]

TURTLE TURTLE
LikeWhoa Wrote:can i ask what happened to zeus?
morons got hold of some personal info, and threatened him with it etc, such a shame as zeus was a great guy,
as for the jail inmates, good riddance
Edit: This post no longer exists.

zappafrank

"such a shame as zeus was a great guy,"

let's not say things we can't take back...

But anyways, godspeed to the 4 amazing players in the fed. they'll be back. no lines were crossed.

meanwhile, us X Members that haven't been banninated, will continue to groom our giant crystals...

[Image: giant-crystals_picture.jpg]

mudpies

awesomo Wrote:
LikeWhoa Wrote:can i ask what happened to zeus?
morons got hold of some personal info, and threatened him with it etc, such a shame as zeus was a great guy,
as for the jail inmates, good riddance

More assumptions. You don't know what was found and what was really done (don't believe everything that was posted by those morons) Besides, Zeus was the one making the threats. That's what he was good at.
Well, Mudpies. You're 'Mr. Knowledgeable' right now. Why don't you enlighten us? Since we're all so wrong, even when we give proof to prove you're wrong, why not show us the right and let us understand the situation?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's