AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Have the Xpats started a PI agency?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

mudpies

Public info is a bitch huh fatboy?
I know, right? So is not having a good insult to throw at someone when they stomp your wit into the dirt. Wink

mudpies

Ok then. You keep thinking that.
mudpies Wrote:As far as zeus, public info is very easy to find. I wonder if that applies to now.

Its what you choose to do with that public info that matters though. In Zeus's case they definately went too far IMO.

shadowinc

i have been following this thred since this mourning, all can get out of it is the four got fed jailed for something to do with zen,s personal info,two of them i was really not surpised about but the other two i was,but if somebody wants to cross the lines they must be ready to pay, there has many players crossed that line and alot have paid the price of not playing anymore, so if anybody can share a lil light on what really got them fed jailed please mail me in game, i do not want to put my two cents in when i do not know what went on, good luck to those involved
shadowinc Wrote:so if anybody can share a lil light on what really got them fed jailed please mail me in game, i do not want to put my two cents in when i do not know what went on, good luck to those involved
Ditto. Mail me in game with the DETAILS!

PagesNutsack

this thread is funny

playajam

keep it down gossip queens.
PagesNutsack Wrote:this thread is funny

Why do you think I started it Wink

playajam

Zues sent a turtle to my house. no one seems to remember that. just showed up one day
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's