AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: To Err - Stepping over the Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Quote:So you think it's fair that Admin actively play with God-like power?

God like no, To interceded when they think something misjudgment has taken place then yes.

BL00DYHAZ3

Survival of the fittest! thats all i gotta say.

ShadowKid

Mock you would be the worst admin ever

rado360

I may be wrong, but the players she stimmed out had nothing to do with the current situation. I think they have a right to stim out a low lvl person that was hosped just so someone could vent there frustration.
Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

she could have just quoted this and banned him....

whats a few stimmings of innocent players...she busts players jailed

the hits were meant to send a message to zen and frustrate new players, I would have probably done worse, but im not even a mod Smile thank goodness
Quote:Mock you would be the worst admin ever

I agree.

teamhood

rado360 Wrote:I may be wrong, but the players she stimmed out had nothing to do with the current situation. I think they have a right to stim out a low lvl person that was hosped just so someone could vent there frustration.

Why is that? There is no rule that says you can't hospitalize people for no reason. Hospitalizing people is part of this game and if the Admins don't want this to happen then they need to remove the option or put code in place. Hospitalizing is part of the game and as long as no rules are broken, then that is tough stuff.

While it is unfortunate to those low levels - it's just part of the game you by stimming them out, Zen removed the ability for us to play the game that they created. If they don't want this to happen in the future, then they need to remove the ability. It is not fair that they get to hand pick who they stim out when no rule was broken.

Hey, why doesn't she stim me out or my gang mates out if we didn't start crap with another gang? Huh? Does that make any sense? NO!!! All that is happening is muddying the waters and as an Admin - you create the rules, code and abilities. You don't get to choose when one wants to use their power to destroy others - or if that is how they want to play, then we all should be concerned.

teamhood

Punisher Wrote:Any issue not specified in this list of rules doesn't mean it is fair game. These unforeseen issues fall under our "spirit of the game" rule. If something goes against the "spirit of the game", then it is against the rules.

she could have just quoted this and banned him....

whats a few stimmings of innocent players...she busts players jailed

the hits were meant to send a message to zen and frustrate new players, I would have probably done worse, but im not even a mod Smile thank goodness

Pun,

How is this breaking Spirit of the Game? She basically created that rule so all sorts of crap could be considered as that rule is not black and white, but gray.

The point being - I can go and put all level 1 players into the hosp if I choose - I did not break the spirit of the game... I am using an option that is made available to me. If I can only use the hosp function on higher level players, than that needs to be made into code.

rado360

Im sure you disagree, but i think whats going on is against the spirit of the game. Read puns post...I couldnt say it any better.

ShadowKid

Im sure you could
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's