AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: To Err - Stepping over the Line
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
8958 *RW* HarbingerOfDeath 30 230 Hospitalized by w00k.
5526 SV awesomo 29 118 Hospitalized by w00k.
6756 ^V^ BoundByHonor 30 88 Hospitalized by w00k.
1831 S}{WL FrankieWilde 40 53 Hospitalized by w00k.

He's not hospitalizing new players anymore, so no more complaining about attacking new players.
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
DebbiePinson Wrote:"then they should also not touch the jails,"

Yes, they should, because they are acting as a player at that point. Not using any 'godlike' ability.

So, if she stims them out, you wouldn't have been angry at all? Even though stimming them out and takng them out of the hospital hones the exact same result?

I don't have a problem with admins playing the game. I do have a problem with admins using abilities outside of anything that is available to every player other player in the game. This discussion isn't about the physical aspects of the game. I doubt zen and err play this game nearly as much as most of us do, but to allow certain things and then intervene in others is what this is about.

dekarr

haha Im a fan until I get hit Smile

biffbaffboff

DebbiePinson Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
DebbiePinson Wrote:"then they should also not touch the jails,"

Yes, they should, because they are acting as a player at that point. Not using any 'godlike' ability.

So, if she stims them out, you wouldn't have been angry at all? Even though stimming them out and takng them out of the hospital hones the exact same result?

I don't have a problem with admins playing the game. I do have a problem with admins using abilities outside of anything that is available to every player other player in the game. This discussion isn't about the physical aspects of the game. I doubt zen and err play this game nearly as much as most of us do, but to allow certain things and then intervene in others is what this is about.

Dude! Your are playing dumb but please dont.You know there are two games being played out here.One is AL and the other is between Zen and w00k.

w00k says i have power look what i can do.I'll hit ya in the pocket,where it hurts because i can and there aint nothing you can do about it.So over to you Zen!

Zen goes have it your way nub i'll stim them out,now you have wasted you energy and effort.Now whatya gonna do big boy.

And on it goes.Read between the lines boy :roll:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Dude! Your are playing dumb but please dont.You know there are two games being played out here.One is AL and the other is between Zen and w00k.

w00k says i have power look what i can do.I'll hit ya in the pocket,where it hurts because i can and there aint nothing you can do about it.So over to you Zen!

Zen goes have it your way nub i'll stim them out,now you have wasted you energy and effort.Now whatya gonna do big boy.

And on it goes.Read between the lines boy :roll:

So you are ok with admins taking out personal vendettas against players and making their actions null when no rules were broken? Wook isnt hurting their pockets I can guarantee you that lol

biffbaffboff

It wasent the admins who picked the fight.
Sheesh..If they did that, I'd be long gone..That wouldn't be a loss for anyone on here, though.

biffbaffboff

Basically the owners were facing a revolt.The revolt had implications for the continued success of the game and took an executive decision to squash the potentially hurtful damage to their business.The challenge was thrown down and the challenge was taken up.Zen won.

dekarr

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Sheesh..If they did that, I'd be long gone..That wouldn't be a loss for anyone on here, though.

No i think some people would be quite pleased tommi haha
A lot of people would be quite pleased. You'd see a parade go on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's