AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most Liked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Scorpious

Since 2008 is almost upon us let's all nominate a 2007 most liked person of AL. For those who do not know Ush won the 2006 most like person of AL. Congrats to him on that. Instead of just placing some names on a poll so a little percentage of the AL community can vote on them let's nominate on this thread for the next two weeks and then we can vote on the nominees throughout December and have a far better input from the community. The person who wins may or may not get a title for it but at least we will know in the forums here who it is. Since people will want to nominate their own gang members let's limit it to nominations by non-gang members. If somebody is well liked they should not have to rely only on their gang members' support. Let's have some seconds and thirds on these people as well. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Need people with many nominations as we will have too many people to vote on if we have only one or two nominations for them. As before, let's limit it to nominations for people not in your own gang (Of course gang families will nominate their own but as long as itis not the same gang itself). Let the nominations begin. Biggrin Biggrin

Also, input needed to whether Ush is automatically included regardless of nominations since he is the defending champ after all.

Dresicos

So, what you're saying is that we can just place a name here and have people put their own, and the one that gets their name called the most wins? If so, I vote for Shadowguard. He's been here for a long time, won a lot of rewards, and has always helped me and surely helped others.

teamPBR

I would like to nominate myself. I believe that I have proven myself throughout the year.

Wolfbane

I would have nominated shadowgaurd too :cry: but since he has been already I will nominate Dingus one of my bros to the end Biggrin
teamPBR Wrote:I would like to nominate myself. I believe that I have proven myself throughout the year.

quality pure quality, i love it Biggrin

teamPBR

andyscho Wrote:
teamPBR Wrote:I would like to nominate myself. I believe that I have proven myself throughout the year.

quality pure quality, i love it Biggrin

I'll take that as a vote for me, cmon guys keep em coming.

You would get my vote if you never hospitalize another level 1. But since I know that you don't ever want to stop doing that..............

grabtindy

I nominate Scorpious, his laugh is infectious.

badmanbren

b0mbs.
I hope one day that one of you will have a "Most Sarcastic award of the year", then I would have a chance Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's