AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most Liked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Scorpious

Exactly Jolabent. It does not matter whether your gang likes you or not. It is how the AL community views you. If you help people they like you. If you do not and you decide to bully gangs and then whine when people slam your gang around then apparently you are not really liked by the AL community. I agree that SG and Zeus helped in the past, help players now, and will continue to do so in the future. If I had not already nominated somebody I would nominate Zeus because he deserves a chance to be on the poll for the vote. I see SG, Jolabent, Yoda, Rafal, and now Wook as people who have helped people in game here as well as have helped me before. So for people asking your own gang members to nominate you why not ask somebody else not in your gang to do it. Sure, everyone will vote for their own gang member in two weeks but is it so hard to have others choose you?

Also, if you ASSES have stupid cursing comments to make start your own thread of "Why I don't like the topic that Scorpious starte" and you can vent your childish complaints in there. Somebody complained early on about this but he at least said go for it so I do not consider him one of the ASSES. Looks like I will need to restart this since certain people are ruining it.

grabtindy

Cal the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

See if you can have a sense of humor implanted at the cyberware wing of the hospital.

thawdgharp

I really hate to come across as a jerk, cause I promise you I'm not. I mean well. But I must call you out on the contradictory statements you've made in this thread. You said:

"It does not matter whether your gang likes you or not. It is how the AL community views you. If you help people they like you. If you do not and you decide to bully gangs and then whine when people slam your gang around then apparently you are not really liked by the AL community. I agree that SG and Zeus helped in the past, help players now, and will continue to do so in the future. If I had not already nominated somebody I would nominate Zeus because he deserves a chance to be on the poll for the vote."

1) It doesn't matter if your gang likes you or not? I did not know that. Thanks for that information.

2) Bullying gangs and then whining when people slam your gang around means you're NOT well liked? Well, that is exactly what Pestilence did to us for a good long while. We took CONSTANT beatings from them for a couple months (seemed like an eternity), and we just laid down and took our beatings. Now we finally get stronger, turn the tables, and smack them around a little bit. As a result, guess who sends us whiny, threatening emails and hospitalizes us constantly out of frustration? The guy you just nominated for "most liked". Contradiction? I think so.

3) I have helped many players starting out in AL. I've answered many questions, I've given friendly advice and tips to newbies, I have paid out of pocket for Peacekeepers, Secure-coat longcoats, and shacks for up and coming ALers that are not even in my gang! Yet for some reason you pass judgement on me just because you don't care for my gang mates. Well I have sour news for you, Jack. We ain't going nowhere.. we're here to stay.

499er for life,
KON aka DeepElem aka TheLilBrahThatCoulD aka Cleo

Scorpious

thawdgharp Wrote:I really hate to come across as a jerk, cause I promise you I'm not. I mean well. But I must call you out on the contradictory statements you've made in this thread. You said:

2) Bullying gangs and then whining when people slam your gang around means you're NOT well liked? Well, that is exactly what Pestilence did to us for a good long while. We took CONSTANT beatings from them for a couple months (seemed like an eternity), and we just laid down and took our beatings. Now we finally get stronger, turn the tables, and smack them around a little bit. As a result, guess who sends us whiny, threatening emails and hospitalizes us constantly out of frustration? The guy you just nominated for "most liked". Contradiction? I think so.

3) I have helped many players starting out in AL. I've answered many questions, I've given friendly advice and tips to newbies, I have paid out of pocket for Peacekeepers, Secure-coat longcoats, and shacks for up and coming ALers that are not even in my gang! Yet for some reason you pass judgement on me just because you don't care for my gang mates. Well I have sour news for you, Jack. We ain't going nowhere.. we're here to stay.

499er for life,

Glad to see you have helped people. I expect many will nominate you though. The only people who have been nominated since my last post was GR, Chance, and Jolabent. You mean the person I nominated (Jolabent, 1st page) is hospitalizing you? Maybe I did not nominate the right person then if she is doing this to you. Thanks for clarifying that. Also, I may have missed it since I just woke up but can you show me where the pestilence member nomination is? I did not nominate one so maybe that is why I can't find it.

Scorpious

thawdgharp Wrote:I really hate to come across as a jerk, cause I promise you I'm not. I mean well. But I must call you out on the contradictory statements you've made in this thread. You said:

499er for life,

Glad to see you have helped people. I expect many will nominate you though. The only people who have been nominated since my last post was GR, Chance, and Jolabent. You mean the person I nominated (Jolabent, 1st page) is hospitalizing you? Maybe I did not nominate the right person then if she is doing this to you. Thanks for clarifying that. Also, I may have missed it since I just woke up but can you show me where the pestilence member nomination is? I did not nominate one so maybe that is why I can't find it.

dayute

How about your posts praising Zeus. I'll never buy that this contest is impartial when the only judge is praising candidates.

dayute

Scorpious Wrote:
dayute Wrote:So my Mudpies nomination doesn't count?

I nominate scorpious as "Has no F'n right to run this contest"

Then you should have got off your F'n ARSE and decide to do this before I did.

Besides, as I said before, since I started this thread I am not being nominated. lol lol lol It is for others who "TRULY" deserve to be ALs most liked. Since nobody said it yet I will. I feel Ush has an automatic spot on the poll in two weeks since he is defending champ. Why don't you 499ers then ask somebody not in your gang to nominate mudpies then. THat is if you can find anybody who will.

Maybe i didn't decide to do this yet because its freaking November still. Go eat a bag of nuts.

Scorpious

dayute Wrote:How about your posts praising Zeus. I'll never buy that this contest is impartial when the only judge is praising candidates.

Praising somebody for helping new players is totally different from nominating somebody that a gang does not like. However, the entire AL community will be judging who is most liked not one or two people. So, feel free not to vote then in the poll when it comes up if that floats your boat.

mudpies

is this the thread where I bid on the Oak Double Barrel Booger Shooter?
No.

I believe this is the thread where we start to look for the socks that disappear when we do laundry.

This is what I'm missing:

1 Spiderman sock, Black with Spiderman shooting web over the toes

1 Flame sock, It's has red flames over the toes which goes over into yellow flames on the heel.

1 Superman sock, Superman is flying down the foot against my toes.

2 black socks for nicer occations

2 white tennis socks that I use for work.

I'll go check my single sock box if there are more that I'm missing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's