AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most Liked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

badmanbren

And me, look...
I vote Dru for the most liked person in AL through the year of 2007. Twisted
OJ Dru, we do love ya. :roll:

Scorpious

Second the nomination and third the nomination for different people. Going to have a poll with the names with many nominations and seconds and thirds and fourths and fifths and so on. Not the individual solo nominations. I personally nominate Jolabent myself as she has helped out many many players in the game as well.

Sorry teampbr, this is most liked by the AL community not yourself. If it was who liked themselves more than I know you would win that category.

So who do you want to nominate Badmanbren, Dru or B0mbs? You can also instead second a nominee like SG or Jolabent. More confirmations on the people the better chance to be on the list to vote. Hoping to get 10 different people at least. Wouldn't it bite if these were the only nominees and team ended up winning? lol lol lol Let's get more so he doesn't make the list. Razz Razz Razz

saint

I vote Jola, thanks for all the busts Smile
IMO this need not be in the forums. In the past. A person stepped up, and asked for everyone to mail him with nominees. The top 5 people nominated were placed in a poll in the forums and voted on.

The winner was given a banner award and $100k.

TBH being most-liked involves gangmates. Telling gangmembers to go take a walk is not the best way to gauge who is most-liked. To be in a gang is to be liked, why should those people not have a say in who is most-liked.

I also would like to see the return of the most disliked (last year, there were not enough nominees), lol.

That is my 2 cents.

BTW, last year the popularity poll was ran by DoctorWho. I feel he did an amazing job, those are definitely some big shoes to fill.
Also, if you will be running this event, try not to broadcast who you feel is most-liked.

Scorpious

Anyone can nominate anyone from their gang because they are in their gang. The true meaning of person liked is how others besides your gangmates feel about you. Here in the forums gives everyone a chance to see actually who is nominated and who is seconded, third, and maybe even fourth and fifth on nominations to where they make it in a poll without others thinking anything is biased and/or favoritism involved. I too made a nomination because like I said "It Is In The Forums" for ALL to see. The only thing I knew about the previous one was that somebody tried to bribe my vote but since I did not get money I voted for somebody else. This way all know there is a poll

"The top 5 people nominated were placed in a poll in the forums and voted on. "
There were only "4" in the last poll.

Who would you like to vote for?

Chris [1002]

[ 23 ] 34%

Mr. Fantastic [1089]

[ 9 ] 13%

ThorOdinson [2858]

[ 7 ] 10%

Wolverine [3261]

[ 28 ] 41%

Total Votes : 67

This too should have been an initial nomination in the forums. If I wanted to play Devil's Advocate I could always say that there were more people nominated and the poll was only started with certain people. However I am not, I did not criticize that post so please don't criticize mine if I want to make sure everyone knows about this to minimize or even eliminate any possible thoughts of favoritism involved. Should have been done last time as well IMO.

mudpies

I'm sure to win. everyone else should just give up.
My mistake Smile Go on with what you got goin' on my man! Smile Enjoy!

I nominate ShadowGuard

Scorpious

Two for SG and two for Jolabent. Two definite nominees there. THanks for the nominees everyone. Keep them coming. Biggrin Biggrin

manasabhi

Had anyone ever thought of Zen?

Well if i have to vote then i would vote for (in same order)-

Badmanbern - Thanx for the support
Jolabent - Thanx for all the bust. I spammed you inbox with all those thank you mails.
VorenusForHire/PulloForHire - Thanx for all the guidence and tips and tricks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's