AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most Liked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

dayute

I second the mudpies nomination.

Loki

it's all about the campaign fund.

Mighke

mtngti Wrote:it's all about the campaign fund.

yeh, this year people shouldn't be allowed to pay to have people vote for them.

Loki

I'd like to nominate Rafal.

Scorpious

manasabhi Wrote:Had anyone ever thought of Zen?

Well if i have to vote then i would vote for (in same order)-

Badmanbern - Thanx for the support
Jolabent - Thanx for all the bust. I spammed you inbox with all those thank you mails.
VorenusForHire/PulloForHire - Thanx for all the guidence and tips and tricks.

Yes, you can nominate Zen if you like. She deserves it as well. You are not in the same gang as her. Then again, all AL except one person can nominate her as nobody but Err is in her gang. lol

Also, since I started this I am not running so please nominate another. Smile

So far it looks like SG, Jolabent, Rafal, and Badmanbren unless you want to change your nomination (Manasabhi) to Zen. Smile I see two people trying to nominate themselves with a gang member wanting to second his gang mate's self nomination. However, as stated to teampbr you need others to nominate you. Believe also it was stated non-gang members also. You all can vote for your gangmates in two weeks when that poll is started but this is "Most Liked by the AL Community" not yourselves and/or gang members.

Also, does "ANYONE" second that Ush is automatically entered in the poll even if he is not nominated since he is defending champ? If not, we can have him be nominated also.

jlag08

In my humble opinion, I believe Budweiser should be the most liked!

nbsvtvt

I nominate w00k [7905].

Edited: I guess I can't nominate him because he's in my gang.

Thor

I nominate Yoda

He did awesome work in putting up the AL addict site + the jedi temple a while ago.
I second Yoda! Biggrin

Scorpious

So far it looks like:

SG: 2 nominations

Jolabent: 2 nominations

Yoda: 2 nominations (yes he had somebody second the nomination from a family gang but it was not his own gang)

Rafal: 1 nomination

Badmanbren: 1 nomination (Unless Manasabhi changes it to Zen realizing he can and that Zen is eligible like anyone else)

Budweiser: 1 nomination

Sorry about Wook and Mudpies. Need non-gang members to nominate them. However, I think somebody will nominate one or both of them though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's