AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: 2007 Most Liked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

mudpies

#1. Steal Socks

#2. ???

#3. Profit

shadowinc

this is the problems with posting,it is a simple post who do you feel that should be voted on for most liked player,it is that simple,for those that sid me thank you,i really don't know where to start there is so many good people on this game ,but if forced and arm twisted i would have to say jolabent,she has really helped me and my gang and is a sweet person both in game and in life

cheetah

So has Wook been nominated or not?
If not, I nominate Wook, he's not in my gang.
If he has, I second that...

Can I nominate 2 people?
Although I'm guessing no one's gonna go for me nominating my gang member who happens to be my husband...but hey, it's worth a shot--I nominate Punisher.

AlienaFerox

I vote myself, anyone else? :oops:

Bring it on... Pathetic me :roll:

P.S: I'm not emo
I second the almost vote for Zen, she is a goddess and all Biggrin

thawdgharp

In regards to your response to my last post, i wasn't talking about jolabent. i was talking about the pestilence member about whom you said "If I had not already nominated somebody I would nominate **** because he deserves a chance to be on the poll for the vote."
hey all i nominate shadowguard and i second jolabent lol

shadowinc

Ushanewnewba Wrote:My mistake Smile Go on with what you got goin' on my man! Smile Enjoy!

I nominate ShadowGuard

thank you bro,means alot coming from the defending champ

Joseph

jlag08 Wrote:In my humble opinion, I believe Budweiser should be the most liked!

Thanks to all that feel the same way about this ! bud.

TheGeek

This event takes place in Feb. (If you'll check my post from the original voting, it was Feb 07). I am continuing to run the event myself. It will take place this Feb, just like last year.

I also don't appreciate anyone trying to hijack my events. =\
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's